1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

.32 H&R Top Break Revolver

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Cooperpilot, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Cooperpilot

Cooperpilot New Member

Looking for a lot of help with this one. I think the finish is nickel and I want to remove it and blue the gun. I've been told that I may encounter some problems with the steel quality of this piece and may want to reconsider. Any thoughts here would be very helpful.
    Also, when breaking the gun down I can't tell if the cylinder post is threaded to the ejector, and I can't find a quality schematic to help me determine that it is in fact threaded.
    I have included a couple of pictures and would also be appreciative of any history that can be determined. There is no caliber marked on the side, so I assume (from reading other posts here) that it is a black powder weapon, and therefore I cannot use standard S&W shorts with smokeless powder.
    That's a lot to ask for, but everyone here seems so friendly and helpful that I thought I'd get it out there and see if I can learn from the experts.
    Thanks to all who can enlighten me on this project.

Attached Files: