1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

35 rem

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

buckweat
    (12/23/02 10:17:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 35 rem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    anyone have thoughts on this caliber... i have one and its a great gun i just wish it had a little bit loner range capabilities

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/23/02 1:30:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: 35 rem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hvae never shot and I have thought about getting one before. In their day they were a top of the line hunting round.
    Don't blame yourself or anyone else for your mistakes or ideals. BLAME PRESIDENT BUSH.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/23/02 6:30:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 35 rem
    Hi buckweat......welcome to TFF.

.35 Remington is a great woods caliber. Anywhere the .30-30 would be used, is .35 Remington Country....but with a lot more knockdown power than the .30-30.

It's a very popular deer/black bear cartridge in the Northeast.....New England, Upstate NY, PA. Anywhere where ranges don't go much over 150 yards.

Edited by: Xracer at: 12/23/02 6:32:12 pm

buckweat
    (12/24/02 12:06:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 35 rem
    thanks for the replies.. i usually do not take any shots over 100 yards, so this summer i am going to practice those 150's