357 sig

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by llama.45, Aug 16, 2008.

1. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

when i was shooting today i noticed that some of my gold dots for my 357 sig a slipped down into the case some. are these safe to shoot?
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I think that I would send them back or call the manufacturer. 357 sig run at high pressures to start with and the reduced capacity in the cartridge may spike pressure to unsafe levels. I have a Glock 32c that I carry 125 grain gold dots in but I have not noticed the bullets creeping back into the cartridge, I would error on the safe side and contact Speer,
  3. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

I think they here not crimped correctly, but jacksonco is correct. Keep your recept, too. You may or may not need it but I would, for proof.
  4. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

i will try to contact speer. thanks alot my friends
  5. lowrider97

lowrider97 New Member

I've had this happen to a few Remington Rounds I would'nt fire them
  6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

justa a note on the 357 sig cartridges, I noticed the other day that win. white box are ggoing for 25 and change. I thought that was a significent increase for them in this area,
  7. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

All ammo is on the rise, i went to Cheaper Than Dirt today and nearly passed out in my shopping cart, what the heck are they selling Dirt for these days??? a box of Remington 33gr. V-max .22 mag 50 rds. for 18 bucks!!! holy crap man!!!