38/357 RCBS Carbide Dies Used but very usable condition

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by woolleyworm, Feb 9, 2011.

1. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I have loaded up 300 rounds with them in Jan; they're perfectly usable and 2 addt'l seating stems included. I'll also throw in the shell holder and a 1/8" washer. Somehow 38 dies just multiply like jackrabbits on my reloading bench. They're not the prettiest things ya seen, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the ammo they produce.

So, if you're a new reloader or just an old one that NEEDs some dies, I'll ship'em to the first one up! I just don't want to see'em on flEa Bay next week..... ;)
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

That's very nice of ya, Worm... If I didn't already have a set I'd sure jump on the offer!

If no one else jumps in, I sure wouldn't mind having these tools for a backup...

Crpdeth
  3. S420merc

S420merc New Member

I am new to reloading just ordered a rockcrusher press still
    Reading the books would love these since i mostly shoot 38 and 357 mag
    PM me shipping costs to. 18337
  4. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

to S420Merc they go ! Hope to cya around TFF and congrats on the Chucker, you'll like it! I've got one that use with a universal decapper. Will never get rid of it, there's always a use for an additional stout press.
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Congrats, Merc...

Welcome to TFF!

:)
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

youre a good man worm!
  7. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Wolcome to TFF merc and good on you wooley. I like to see folks willing to pass on tooling and supplies that they aren't using anymore or have duplicates of. On another forum, I had some bullets that I just couldn't make work, someone was interested in them so off they went. On another day, a fellow had some reloads he had given to him but no use for. He offered them up for free but I ended up trading some primers for them. It makes me feel good.