1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

4 members only

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 7, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I have a email with a link that was sent to me. I will forward the link to members that i believe i know good enough to share this with. It is about a certain religion. pm me if you want the link. not for kids and not for those with weak constitutions. it is a documentary about 15 min long. if you are concerned about the world today you should see it.