4 members only

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 7, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I have a email with a link that was sent to me. I will forward the link to members that i believe i know good enough to share this with. It is about a certain religion. pm me if you want the link. not for kids and not for those with weak constitutions. it is a documentary about 15 min long. if you are concerned about the world today you should see it.