4-year old, sipping beer, wearing dress . . .

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mrkirker, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

This kid's gonna make a fine Senator some day! :eek:

Chattanooga boy, 4, caught sipping beer, wearing stolen Xmas dress
    By Associated Press

Thursday, December 17, 2009

CHATTANOOGA — Tennessee investigators say a 4-year-old boy was found roaming his neighborhood in the night, drinking beer and wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree.

The child's mother, 21-year-old April Wright, tells WTVC-TV the boy "wants to go to jail because that's where his daddy is." Wright says she and the boy's father are going though a divorce.

The boy, found outside his house in Chattanooga on Tuesday, was taken to a hospital and treated for alcohol consumption.

Hamilton County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Janice Atkinson says the incident is being investigated but the department declined to release the report.

The boy's mother says she met with child protective services and was told she will get to keep custody of her son.
  2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

Are you freaking serious:eek: Its called neglect and she herself was probably also too drunk or high to realize that he was gone.
  4. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Let your 4 year old boy run around in a girls dress, drinking beer and you get your kid back.... Spank him and he gets taken from your home and given to people who let their kids run around in girls dresses, drinking beer.
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

+1, to the tenth power.
  6. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

1 to the 10th power is still 1. :D
  7. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Actually she didnt know he was gone and was looking for him when he was found, sometime regardless of what you do your kids can make bad decisions themselves, I doubt they would have let her retain custody if she knew or was negligent.

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/year-987196-old-christmas.html

This actually concerns me more

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office report says Hayden rang the doorbell a few houses down and the neighbor answered, finding the child holding a partially consumeed 12-ounce beer.

Who doesnt help a kid out when that happens?
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  8. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    I am sure his home life is the ideal atmosphere,with his dad in jail and his mom doing no telling what.
  9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ah yes...the CPS...or Division of family services...or sometimes also known as The Department of Human Sacrafices.... yes.... they are the ones who are gracious enough to let parents keep their children..... Bow to the great and mighty DHS all you little "human recources..."

I have just enough Native American blood in me to say......#*[$ THAT !!!!!

gn
  10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I walked into a typical little breakfast joint/gas station near where I used to work in the deep country a few years ago, only to find several gentlemen eating biscuits and conversing at about 7:30 AM... Well, one of the 'ol boys starts saying, "you don't give a baby beer in his bottle... you just don't do that...." I thought, "he's done this before...." It will stick with me forever. ;)
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

When I was a kid i was brazen. I was 7 and walked into the kitchen and told my mom i was gona have a beer. She just looked at me. I went to the refrigerator got a can of Schlitz, sat at the kitchen table while my mom was cooking dinner and drank half of it. I went to my room and fell asleep. I don't remember if I got my a$$ whipped. I know it was a few years before i did it again. Now I know i was only trying to be like my dad.

Maybe this kid was just trying to be like his dad. His dad may wear ladies clothes form time to time and enjoys a beer. Who knows?

When I was 9 I was shooting birds in my neighbors yards with my bb gun. Yea my mother had a time with me.

I turned out OK. hehehehehe

never put on no dress though. that never entered my mind.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  12. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

1X10^10, then.
  13. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Now that's a big number! 10 billion to be precise... But, compared to the ridiculous amount of spending going on in government, it's relatively small.
  14. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Bottom Line: This is an outstanding case of negligent - nay, complete lack of - 'parenting' !! Parents, by virtue of their gift, have a societal responsibility to instruct and train their offspring to become viable members of society. Its called 'socialization', and its practiced by all pack, herd, and group species. Some do it better than others. Low population pack predators like wolves, coyotes, lions, dolphins and whales do it very successfully. Its just the 'human animal' that seems to have problems.... >MW
  15. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

LOL!!!

Damn that was good!!!! I had a tear coming out my right eye. Good one dude. :D:D:D
  16. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Dad's not around.
    Mom is.

Who's responsible?

Who's irresponsible?

Why do moms get a free pass when it comes to negligence?
    Why is it ALWAYS the dads fault?
  17. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

Agreed!

while I will be the first one to blame the a father for not being there, I often get upset at the fact that his absence seems to absolve the mother of any wrong doing.

well, mostly its like this in my family.

My aunt's husband died of a heart attack....
    their daughter went wild and started sleeping around with every boy in town. ( 15 years old ) ( seemed like she was )
    She got pregnant off a meth addict.
    He is gone and good ridence, but...

Now, today, 4 years latter... she has calmed down...
    but?
    Why is the family supposed to excuse every bad thing she dose today and did back then because she had a kid!?
    ( she often dumps her sweet kid on a family member so she can go partying )
    ( she wont pay for her child's food, cloths, ect. and expects her mother to do so... and her mother is about to lose the house that the girls dead father saved up for 10 years to buy, because of it. )
    ( She wont discipline him or let anyone else do so in her presence, thus when mommy is around he is a monster....:mad: )

edit... another example: that got hit by a car a year ago and sued and won $20,000 and she wants to use ALL the money on plastic surgery and wont even throw in $100 bucks for her kid to have a collage fund nor give her mom some money to keep the house.... :mad:

Anyways, my aunt lives next door to her sister and my grandmother over there and they all blame that METH HEAD LOSER that they wont let come around ( for good reason ) for that girls problems....

sorry for the rant... had to vent some steam....... this is one of about 30 problems that household has, and the worst of it is that they will have to come here if they lose everything.........:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  18. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

I don't know what to say. I am actually too appalled to come up with a smartass joke.
  19. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Here in Florida, not only would she get to keep custody of her son but DCF would probably find another NEEDY child for her to care for!! What a Joke!
  20. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I think the kid broke out of the house in the middle of the night while Mom was asleep. Cant watch the kids 24/7. Mommy need some rest. Kind of liked the movie, "Where the Heart Is". The one about the Walmart Mom. She came from a dysfunctional family and didn't have a clue but she did OK. I like fiction. I have known a few people who had nothing going for them an turned out really well once they decided, ' I'm not going to live like that'.