43,000 Aussies banned from areas that obozo may visit

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 24, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Police this week are organising phone calls or visits to 43,000 Australian citizens who have been listed as not welcome near obama on his upcoming visit to Australia

I'm expecting to be one but thats ok , but to those who live in area's obozo may visit , they will have to move away from their own homes or not attend their employment if near where obozo may visit

last person i heard of doing this was iosoph ilianich

(also known as Joseph Stalin) when he visited Kiev
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

At first I was going to say that those people are lucky at having a great excuse to skip his stupid tour, but having to leave their own homes? If he doesn't think himself a dictator, I'd sure like to know the word he thinks is appropriate.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

when the Birth certificate issue first arose US folks asked aussies to get a copy of his immigration application ( his families application) as they applied to immigrate to Australia from Indonesia , but was rejected as his uncle ( the DUI one) was connected with a jihadist group that slaughtered a heap of young girls in kenya at a Christian school there

on the application it stated they where all muslims

but obozo and crew had our Freedom of information act overturned so we could not access it

those who had seen it where sued or topld to prove their allegations but without any documents even the head of the records office was sacked when he stated he's seen "Muslim" on obozo's BC

it screwed the whole system here with FOI requests now being turned down left right and centre..

Obozo started it and 30,000 folks joined the protest by signing a lawful document , a petition .. seems all the signers are banned ,

shooters banned , anti obozo folks banned ,

but he will be meeting with the organiser of the sydney occupy protest rally
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  4. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Seems to me, if everyone has to leave their homes and such, it might be a good time to pick another spot and have a nice big "kiss my backside" party for -0. Find a good spot, get together, and tell him he and his friends ain't invited. just saying....
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

.:yeahthat: :ya: :thumbsup: :yeahthat:

Pops
  6. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

I live in the USA and I don't want to see Obama.
  7. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Jack, did the police give you your "get out of town" notice yet?
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no , i got the call but that died , Obozo aint coming to Sydney now ....

too hard .. they cant order 70% of the folks out ( the percentage a national news poll showed who would be happy to demand the birth certificate and the FIO doc's to be released ) that would be news no matter the control.. newsies cant help themselves ..

He's sided with indonesia too many times and we have troops up against them and have had for 15 years or so , so much for allies folks say ..

folks here dont like him

we are waiting to see if he backs down on this marine base idea here .. the chinese have gone ape and the greens here have been on the phone to china and soros groups to see what they want done ..

and thats it for saterday 12th Nov midday report
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They covered all the bases they needed to. A call to George would have been enough, actually.