1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

45 caliber, double barrel

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

mudducky
    (7/7/01 1:14:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 45 caliber, double barrel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody ever heard of Esopus Gun Works. A friend of mine has a 45 cal. rotating double barrel, percusion cap, muzzle loader. It has a single trigger & hammer with a nipple on each barrel. You shoot one barrel and then rotate the barrels 180 degree's and fire the second. Any info would be helpful.

TYRVR
    (7/8/01 11:24:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 45 caliber, double barrel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I remeber them being sold thru Dixie and other Black Powder outlets, used to advertise in Muzzle Blasts too, they also made A turn-barrel shotgun , muzzle loader, last ones I saw were being sold by Numrich Arms in New York,
    If Heaven ain't got A loading bench.....I'm going to Hell,

mudducky
    (7/10/01 7:16:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 45 caliber, double barrel
    Thanks for the info TRYVR, I've never seen one like this before. It is a sweet shooting gun as far as muzzleloaders go. Very accurate.