1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

.50 Cal Metal Links

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/5/02 10:21:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 50 cal metal links
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yesterday I was digging around in a deep dark corner of the basement (still didn't find them old fireworks I had stashed away) and found a moldy old box with some 50 cal belt links. I vaguely remember buying some metal ammo cans about 25 years ago, and finding these links in them.

Any idea as to the value of them? Probably have about 100 of them.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/5/02 12:39:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: 50 cal metal links
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know what they are worth Bob but you should get yourself some full or empty .50 brass and link them up for a wall hanger.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/6/02 9:36:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 50 cal metal links
    bob depends on what kind they are ,m9 links go for around 15.00 a hundred , while m15 go for 20.00 a hundred