1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

500 rounds..POOF! GONE!

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by NRAJOE, Sep 11, 2003.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE New Member

Took both AK's to the range today...the Rommy and the Poly Tech preban. Put 240 through the preban and it was AWSOME! Didn't even have to fiddle with the sights much...just cranked 'em down a notch! Trigger was superb! If I hadn't started my AK journey with a Romanian, I would not have appreciated the chi-com so much! Put 260 through the Rommy with out a glitch also. I think the trigger slap is actually going away after 2,300 rounds.AK's ROCK!

:D
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

That will teach you to buy ammo in small quantities.
    Sounds like a GOOD day to me.
  3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE New Member

Thats all they had at Cabela's...got 500 more at home, but I hate being out of ammo for anything I got! Had to buy the 154 gr sp's. I did not like those...I usually get the 122gr fmj but they were out. The 154's shot low and to the right.
  4. kingjoey

kingjoey New Member

500 rounds? Didn't stay at the range long I guess:D My AK and SKS-M's have been known to eat over 1500 rounds in one range outing. You feel real good about it until you get the ammo bill;)