50AE

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/9/02 10:34:01 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 50AE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just got back from the range with the new toy. If that dont give you a " woody " nothing will, ( sorry ladies ). Man, what a weapon, shot a pin at 15 yards, peices everywhere. It sure is a hand full though. Had the other people at the range scared of me, shot the hole 100rds. I sure hope my 44mag doesnt get jelous, may have to change my name to loader50.

loader44.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/10/02 8:49:29 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 50AE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loader, have you talked to anyone else about what you're going through... I mean a professional?
    You do know what they say about guys and big guns?
    Next time take pictures

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/10/02 12:53:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 50AE
    Zigzag2, sold my camera to help with the purchase of the 50, didnt use it, been sitting in the closet for over two years( older 35mm outfit with lots of lenses ),will have to get new one next month, digital. But I will take pictures next time.

BTW, YOU ARE COMMING TO THE BBQ RIGHT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

loader44.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/10/02 12:56:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 50AE
    Forgot to add, the doctors I work with won't even come to the range with me anymore. They think I am a little CRAZY when I shoot 500rds of 44mag in a day, or shot the semi-empty helium bottles with my 45/70, ( those make a " BIG " boom when you shoot them ).

loader44.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/10/02 12:56:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: 50AE
    You sold a camera!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh....

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/02 6:56:06 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 50AE
    Loader... I'd luv to come to the BBQ/Shoot, and meet everyone. But, my fiance and her 2 young boyz (7-11) are all in school. I won't being able to get away for that, with plans for Ga. & Fl. when they get out of school.

Now about cameras... I don't know anything about them.
    Except, you need a good 1 to take quality pictures. Needless to say, I have a webcam and 2 cheap digital cameras and none of them take a quality picture.