1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

54 Days Until $7 Trillion Tax Hike

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

:banghead:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ff-54-Days-Until-7-Trillion-Tax-Hike-And-Cuts

In 54 days, $7 trillion in tax hikes and spending cuts over the next decade will automatically go into effect. If America goes over this "fiscal cliff," experts say the already rickety U.S. economy could implode. To avert the economic calamity, on Wednesday Speaker John Boehner offered President Barack Obama a "bridge" to help the nation safely cross the fiscal cliff. “Mr. President, this is your moment. We’re ready to be led—not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans," said Mr. Boehner. "We want you to lead, not as a liberal or a conservative, but as president of the United States of America.” - Wynton Hall
  2. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

When you speak of wisdom to a goat he will not understand you.:mad:
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It will never happen. They will come up with some temporary solution. But then I am the guy that said Romney can't lose. What do I know.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Come on guys! How eles is he going to ruin, I mean run, our country? When you find yourself in a deep dark financial hole, you either stop digging, and that ain't gonna happen! Or you get yourself a good ladder to climb out with, thus a tax hike!
  5. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

:yeahthat: