6 Month Ammo Wait Finally Over

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by NonPCnraRN, Feb 16, 2010.

1. NonPCnraRN

NonPCnraRN New Member

I ordered 300 rds of WWB 230 gr 45 ACP that came in a Cabelas ammo box 6 months ago. It arrived today. I posted this because it must mean they have WWB in stock so if you need some you might give them a call. When I bought it, it was on sale and was $139.00 + shipping = $154.94 for 300 rds. That comes to just under 52 cents a round. I guess that is not a bad price since I can't find any where I live unless I pay over 80 cents a round not including 8.25 % sales tax for Federal 230 gr ball at the local gun shop. With tax it would have been $259.80 for 300 rounds. I don't mind supporting the local guy but not getting hosed to the tune of $100 more for 300 rounds. If you order some hopefully you won't have to wait 6 months.
  2. sw1911

sw1911 New Member

may i ask what city you live in?
  3. army mp

army mp Member

Glad to hear of your good fortune . The down side on this, A couple days ago. Guys on another form were talking about, I believe it was Mid-Way had primers in stock. And with in one hour of the post. They were posting. Mid-way was out again. I have an order in to Mid-South shooter. Coming up on 9 months. So I don’t think the shortage is over. I checked my order. The powder and LR, SR, and SP were in. waiting on LP primers.
  4. Skipper

Skipper Active Member