60 Minutes: 6May ,2001,

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

TYRVR
    (5/7/01 4:00:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 60 Minutes: 6May ,2001,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone see the segment on the "Heroes" of My Lai?
    what A pair.......... make Your Heart just go out to the "Poor" Victims, innocent of any wrong doing, aside from being V.C. or Symps, and those two brave "Cheese Eaters", how noble They were, to go to the Anti-War media types, instead of reporting any suspected crimes to any of the tribunals in place monitoring for such suspected activity, and all that time They had to spend in front of those cameras and giving interviews, I shall have My Hemmorhoids bleed in Their Honour tonight,

Xracer
    (5/7/01 8:09:58 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 60 Minutes: 6May ,2001,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They did, in fact, report what they saw to the military....and testified against both Calley and Medina.

I don't consider that herding women and children into a ditch and murdering them is an heroic act.

TYRVR
    (5/7/01 2:21:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 60 Minutes: 6May ,2001,
    Neither would I, if in truth that was what happened, I knew Calley and Medina, one was A soldier, the other A liar, You read and decide, but don't get Your "Facts" from those two stalwart whistle blowers, get some opinions from the buddys of the Dead and mutilated G.I.s in question,besides, Women and Children can and did kill, and innocence, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder,