1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. Bigdog265

Bigdog265 New Member

I have some old 69 cal repo.'s.4 pistols 2 Brown Bess 1 Kentucky and I that says 103 standard on the green boxs.The only thing on the box says made in Japan.Ican't find any names on the guns.There is 1 rifle that says Kentucky muzzle loader on the box also made in Japan.[2 piece brown box]There is no name on this gun either.I remember my Dad buying them in the mid seventies from Sloans in CT.Any help would be great because I'm interested in selling them and I want to do some homework first.These guns are new in the box and never been fired.

Thanks Bigdog265
  2. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Are you sure they are 69 caliber because the KY pistol should be 45. As to makers, the same company that makes Brownings is most likely the makers of the Japan gun, Miroku (sp). They are NOT expensive guns at all and sell cheaper than the Spain made guns. Pictures would help and all markings.
  3. Bigdog265

Bigdog265 New Member

Yeah I'm sure the bore is big about the size of a 12ga mod.They are old flintlocks from the seventies.