1. 120grmax

120grmax New Member

I have a used Rem. 700 ML 54 Cal. I purchased last year for deer season , I have used other muzzle loaders (flintlocks) but I am new to inline anyone framilure with this gun & cal. any advice bullets,loads,sabots etc. would be greatly appreciated.Thanks....Sarge
  2. smoke-pole

smoke-pole New Member

do you know what twist the rifling in the barrel is? may be able to get started off with a decent shooting load, at least it will get you strated in the right direction.
  3. Pagrizz

Pagrizz Member

I did not know the 700ML came in 54 cal.Did it come set up for 209 primers .If not find a converson kit.The biggest problem with those guns was ignition.As soon as I changed to 209 primers I have never had a misfire.As far as bullets go mine likes powerbelt hollow points the best with two triple seven pelletsI have an Encore and an Omega ,but my Remington will out shoot both of them at 100 yards.Hope I helped
  4. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    sarge,wish i could help more but ill give you the skinney as to what i know.ist off they are like any other rifle in as they differ from one to another so someone elses info may not help.i use loose 777 in my inlines,i have measured pellets and they do not weigh the same from one to another.i use either barnes all copper or tc shock wave in 300 grains.they both have the same impact points in my knight disc supreme and my h&r.the main thing to tell you is to keep everything the same each time you pull the trigger.good luck............old semperfi