8 Republicans who gave America the Finger

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by questor, Jun 27, 2009.

1. questor

questor Member

The 8 Republicans
    Who Gave America the Finger
    And voted for cap and trade:

Lance (NJ) 202-225-5361

Lobiondo (NJ) 202-225-6572

Chris Smith (NJ) 202-225-3765

Bono Mack (CA) 202-225-5330

Castle (DE) 202-225-4165

Kirk (IL) 202-225-4835

McHugh (NY) 202-225-4611

Reichart (WA) 202-225-7761
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I thought it was 9. Either way they need to get more than the finger in return. Simply treasonous behavior by non representatives.

Words can not express (well not in public) how I feel. I got home in time to see those *@^#%$ gloat over screwing America. The majority of which did not want this energy tax imposed upon us.
  3. jondar

jondar New Member

I hadn't heard this. thanks for the posting. However, these are not Republicans in the true sense of the word. The best description is RINO. I think there are more in the Republican ranks than we know. The biggest example was Sen. Specter who just changed sides. Wow! What a surprise!
    I held my nose and went to the polls and voted for McCain last election, knowing it was a lost cause. Just a gesture I guess.
  4. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Lucky me Lance is mine. I contacted his office before the vote and told them they need to vote no.
    I contacted them after the vote to tell them he is done next election. I will vote for a dem to get him out if I have to. These guys have to learn who they work for.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Not surprising, from those states... :mad: :rolleyes:
  6. questor

questor Member

My X, daughter and son-in-law all voted for Lobiondo. As you they will vote for anybody but Lobiondo! When they are in D.C. they get swept up by the hype and forget about who they are representing.

VOTE the GANG of 8 out of friggin office.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  7. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

And the real rub????

It would have died with only 4 of these morons voting properly. Let's make sure we contact our senators where it has a better chance of dying.

In states like CA where Ag and Industry are support the state, CA can't afford the lost revenue of this anti-American bill.
  8. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

These boys were paid off. No other explanation is available. This is good reason to make a concerted effort to be certain they never have the opportunity to do this again. Your vote and those of like minded individuals counts.

Not again in 2010. . . . .right?

Trouble I see is these traitors knew. They knew this onerous bill was a bad one. They knew their constituents did not want anything to do with it. They knew.

So does your vote really mean anything. These holes give douche bags a bad name. They conspired with the DNC to push this bill through for reasons that we do not see.

Someone higher up than we can see will benefit. This is my humble opinion.

P.S. Add them to this list and you should be able to start getting a handle on how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Originally posted by: 22WRF

9. Mouton

Mouton New Member

Martinez fortunately is on the way out in 2010, by choice...his hand picked successor is Crist. All sane conservatives intend to vote for Rubio in the pirmary in Fl. Let's see what happens because we know Crist is a RINO also.

As far as the 8 GOPers who voted for the stupid bill, they allowed 8 of those 55 dems who voted against it to keep their seats because they were committed to vote for it if it looked like it would not pass. Most of those who voted no did so as a sham to be electable in 2010. Since the big news in the press the past two days was about a philander conservative GOP Gov and an accused pediphile, it is not hard to see how the voters are kept in the dark.

Vince
  10. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Contact these Cap and Tr8tors as they still have 4 days and 9 hours to change their vote!

Go to:
    http://teapartypatriots.org/

Per the website, contact their offices direct as they are not in D.C. and are on fickin' vacation! The COWARDS!:mad::mad::mad:

Edit: I heard yesterday that one of them was up for a defense dept. appointment by Sotoro. I want to say it was the yellow lined back coward from NY?
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

If you want to see how your Congresscritter voted, try this site: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/index.asp Go to colum with Bill No., 2454 inthis case then check ROLL on left hand collum. It will tell how your Rep. voted. Be careful when you do this on some bills because sometimes a vote for is a vote against and vice-versa. This one is straight up. There is a lot of info on this sit if you want to dig around in it.
  12. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I put the word out over on resistnet and most of those over there were not aware that we still had 4 days (yesterday) to get votes changed. Now, we are trying to run down the traitors and lean on them.

Pops
  13. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Add Conyers to the list of backstabbers. Nobody votes like this or makes decisions like this if they don't stand to benefit somehow. Conyers wifey, busted for payola on a grand scale over sludge and slime, same for him.

Edit: He closed the investigation into Acorn and possible improprieties.

How can you tell if your elected representative is lying? Apparently, their lips are moving. Maybe? I mean, why bother those poor folks over at Acorn? They're only looking out for . . . .? Who?
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Reichart (WA) 202-225-7761

I've supported this guy for years.

No more.:mad:
    Wolf in sheeps clothing.:mad::mad::mad:

Say goodbye Dave, you backstabbing POS!:mad:
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Dude,

America would be shocked to it's core if they knew how deep the rabbit hole was, where it started or where it leads.

I fear the sheeple will not awaken in time to stop this BS. I just hope the revo.lution is big enough to make the change.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

But how many Americans will be willing to become traitors to Fedzilla to follow our Founding Father's instructions? How many will be willing to die or kill to force the usurpers to their knees to give the power back to the people? I fear precious few will answer the call although many will hear it.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009