8 Republicans who gave America the Finger

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by questor, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Nobody's called me Dude since college. Great memories. . . .

The rabbit hole starts long before 1776 in London within the hallowed halls of The Bank of London.
    Folks have bought into the big hand out. Food, shelter, clothes etc. Chance you could lose the house, or the GMC Denali, not to mention the kids college. Better toe the line.
    I have read this many times and I concur with your belief in the Constitution and assessment of the current social state of affairs.
    It'll be some party. I believe the real concern here is that the "usurpers have started something they cannot control and will lose the reigns of power all on their own. This game of global brinkmanship that is being played out now will have dire consequences. With nearly 7 billion people world wide, control is a fantasy.

How many times in the media have the players been quoted as saying "don't waste a good crisis"? The monetary games being played have only one ending, a totally devalued dollar, hyper-inflation and soup and bread lines. Only this time, there are just too dang many of us.

how to feed them all? Sheeple don't see it coming because they have either drank the Obysmal Koolaid or they are just trying to keep their heads above water.

I see ads proclaiming how to profit in the coming depression. To be sure, there is a good possibility of profit on the bones of those under your financial thumb but profit is less of a concern to me than survival.

I wouldn't worry about rev.o.lution just yet. Things will have to get really bad. before the sheeple finally get that they have been sold into slavery. Slavery that only a rev.o.lution will free them from.

It will take a a serious blunder on the part of the great Obysmal, a great deal of suffering by the sheeple at large, and a charismatic leader who will promise not liberty or freedom but food and shelter. Then sir, you will have your rev.o.lution

This is of course, IMHO.
  2. kerk

kerk New Member

+1 for Rubio
  3. kerk

kerk New Member

As most U.S. Representatives now have filters on their email to keep people from outside their district from writing to them, may those of you, who they represent, let them know that you look forward to their 2010 exit from office.

These 8 make Blue Dog Dems look like conservatives.