1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Is this just rhetoric or is something planned for that day. Whatever it is, I think we need to raise our awarenesss and be on the lookout.

Sounds as if he has been listening to BO.

Pops
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

I hope not, but if they do something, bury them!!!
  3. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

They launched a worm and a couple of turtles into space and now they are all set to destroy us. Remember what Reagan did to Kadafi now theres a thought.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Wonder if yesterdays Iranian missile test put a payload into orbit.

If so how heavy and how long before they put up something that they can control where it would land.

Anyone thinking EMP over maybe Kentucky affecting everything E. of the Rockies.

Wouldn't take a big one to shut down most of the country for months if not years.

Achmadinejad said he would be willing to sacrifice his country to kill the Great Satan.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It's so kind of you Mr raghead sand negro to give us advanced warning.
    Now we are shaking in our shoes. Why don't you send boatloads of believers over here. We will make them feel at home give them ham sandwitches to eat.
    You may have an alli here but unlike your dreams of world domination you will be nothing more than a mere memory.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Ehh, they're always up to something. Nothing new. I'm at the ready.
  7. larryg

larryg New Member

That is my big fear, I don't believe they have the resources to destroy us with nukes used conventionally but a single well placed high altitude nuke could do it.

I am surprised how little is mentioned of this possibility. And if anyone would think how dependent we are on the power grid.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Mt armourpalted dinnerplate comes out with this trope or close to it every year

last year he expressed that the new Faith based Revoluton was the most open and free society in the world

how many protestors did he shoot this year?

how many bloggers ??

how many people who questioned the elections?

the total we the free world know of is over 7000 so far and many more we'll never know about

take this with a grain of salt

cheers

jack