The Firearms Forum banner

9mm vs 38acp

5K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Conman 
#1 ·
I am looking for input as to whether I should get a 9mm or 38acp. It will be a revolver and I have shot a light 38 but not a compact 9mm. Is there much difference between the 2 in regards to hand sting and kick? My 39 special hurts when I shoot, don't know if its b/c its so light or b/c its 38p ammo. Thanks for advice.;)

#29 · (Edited)
If I was looking you in the eye I would have said the same thing. The title of the thread is 38 acp vs 9mm. Anyone that read what each of us quoted would think you are talking about a 38 acp. Just because I am new here doesn't mean I don't have the right to call BS when I see it.

I really don't give a damn if you all like me or not. It has already been made very clear that you all don't like me so I am going to call BS even faster.
There was allot of comments about the 38sp and I did type 38s not 38acp and if we were face to face you would have gotten a wake up call to pay attention.
That did not take long. :lmao2:
BYE BYE!!!!!!!
Thanks mods!!!!!
I guess I was not the only one that the troll got upset.
Mike

#31 ·
While going over this post a second time I think what I read is:

Gail has/had a Charter Arms Chic Lady in .38 Special.

She was using it to shoot .38 Special Plus P ammunition.

The recoil was excessive!! You think??

The revolver only weighs 12 ounces.........

She mentions changing to a .38 ACP. There used to be such an animal but I couldn't even find ammo on the web for it.

Hopefully she will get back on here after she gets the one she ordered! I hope she finds something she likes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.