A aussy Ramadan tale

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Once upon a time there was a ride and entertainment owner , he worked hard with his employees and made rides that people and kids could enjoy and fairy floss machines and other things , one year the islamists decided they would hire lot's of entertainment for the end of ramadan and so hired this man and his machines

like usual the islamist respected nothing attacked the non muslim ride workers and damaged the machines then robbed him of all the takings and the hire fee's and thought it all good fun.

the Man called the police but nothing was done so he took the loss of $45,000 + dollars and tried to make it up in other places ,

the next year the islamist tried to hire him again but he refused , he did not wish to hire his equipment or his men out to those who treated them so badly , when he did refuse they sued him and called him racist

so once again he had to supply the rides under a court order

and here is the result this year

http://www.news.com.au/national/bra...madan-at-lakemba/story-fndo4bst-1226455386837

and this

http://www.news.com.au/national/carnival-rides-owner-kidnapped-dumped/story-fndo4bst-1226455379653

same as last year

vandalised robbed and no-one charged again ( even though there is video and we have traffic camera's of the kidnapping )

this is islam , this is how we are sold out by our political leaders

and this will stop

even if we have to replace every mutt politician on the planet

this will stop

here anyway
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  2. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I can't believe a court order made him supply the rides. So sad!! Full out commie stuff there!!!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he warned the court it would happen and they said he was paranoid delusional

he's filing a complaint today against the court and demanding the judge personally apologuise and recant his remarks and pay for all the lose ,

he was forced by the law into a dangerous situation , the law stated it would provide protection , they did not , they allowed him to be kidnapped in public and taken elsewhere.

the government cannot protect you from those it obeys

simple

learn it

then have a revolution
  4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

unreal. is there any hope of his complaint doing any good?
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they'll settle out of court , and have a non disclosure agreement

it'll all go quiet after that

as usual

tax payers will cough up to cover islam

it always does

look at the UK 2 billion pounds paid out to victims of biased court rulings

serial gang rapists let out for "holy days" to rape again and again

all for cultural sensibilities..
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

have to admit I've had my head in the sand somewhat concerning this radicalism. all this was stressed back when I was in the service during the 90's. got into my comfort zone after getting out; now I'm seeing the foolishness of that. fool me once....