A belated Heartfelt Thank You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by juju, Feb 26, 2006.

1. juju

juju New Member

Well, here I am tardy as usual (so what else is new) but better late than never I guess.

As you know (you sneaky bastards) I recieved a rather unexpected and totally surprising christmas gift from you folks here and another board.

I guess originally y'all were going to get my 300 winmag fitted with a muzzle break but I was afraid to let anyone mess with it. So, I (thanks to your generosity and kindness) was able to get a rifle I have always wanted and was in fact working towards getting by working saturdays at the pawnshop. Now instead of having to wait 8 more weeks it sits here in my little hands and I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is a REMINGTON 700 in 30-06 with a 2.5x10x50 simmons whitetail scope on top. In addition I was given a NIKON 3x9x40 scope which I intend to place on that 30-30 rifle I got some time ago.

I truely can not express my appreciation for what all of you have done, I am deeply touched and will always treasure both your friendships and the gifts.

I have been tardy in getting this posted because, 1> I didnt know how to express my gratitude for the gifts and 2. I didnt know how to express my feelings of good fortune for having you all as my friends.

Thnak you again from the bottom of my heart, I am forever amazed at the caring, giving and slefless nature of those that frequent these boards.

Though I dont post much here or anywhere else for that matter, I have poeple here that I will alwyas be proud to call my friends.

JuJu(who will remember this christmas forever)

PS: I have asked Ron to post pics of the rifle and scope
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

You are one of a kind, Juju, and we are proud to have you as a member!
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

We feel privileged to have had the opportunity to be a part of it and are happy that it was just what you wanted. Look forward to the pictures, too.

Please come in and join us as you are able.
  5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

here are the pictures JUJU wanted me to post

Attached Files:

6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

JUJU (Mike)
    You have done so much in your life to try and make other folks happy or at the very least to put a smile on there face that we all felt like it was our turn to try and put a smile on your face. You like many others on this board do so much to help others that at times it make us all wonder if there is a Santa after all.
    We all hope that you will remember us as friends each time you pull the trigger on that 30-06, because we remember you each time we look at what we have won from your give aways.
    Thanks for being the man you are our world needs more like you.
    Ron
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  7. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

mike ~ you have been such a blessing to so many. it's an honor to share a community w/ such a wonderful guy! :) (((hugs)))
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

9. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Just who are you calling sneaky? :p
    Enjoy it........ :D