a big +1 for...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Zane71464, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Natchez Shooting Supply out of Cattanooga, TN.
    I ordered a scope (1/2 price off) and base mounts and rings from them.
    Excellent service, and fast/good delievery...

EDIT: I maybe should have put this in the FEEDBACK FORUM...sorry about that!:eek:
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    good to hear about who does good,we seem to murder very quickly those that dont and not give kudos to those that do. old semperfi
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I would agree that Natchez has some decent prices; but I haven't dealt with them in over 2 years due to some issues that I felt weren't exactly ethical. The way that they ALWAYS have over inflated prices and then mark them down to reflect a Huge Sale really irks me. They also will have conflicting pricing on the very same item. I am quite (a.r.) and check prices against several sources; very rarely has Natchez ever offered an incredible deal. I'm much rather deal with Graf, Midsouth or Midway because I don't have to deal with the "used car salesman" tactics.

( not trying to knock your impression of them Zane, just my .02 on what I've seen from them. I had bought a junk spotting scope from them, paid 40 bucks for it. The very next day, I picked up the same catalog and found the very same scope further back in the pages for only 20 !! I thought, man, what is up with that???? I started to pay a little closer attention to their pricing and then I formed my opinion of them. )
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  4. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i had a bad experience with them.

when i was new into shooting i wanted to order an ammo box from them. i dont remember exactly but the box and shipping wasn't a great deal but i wanted whatever it was. so i called and the guy on the phone didnt want to place the order because the shipping was almost as much as the box. he argued with me and made me feel like a kid. course i was a kid at 18 or 19 but i never forgot it and idk just never ordered anything else from there.
  5. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Havent tried them yet. i havent had a problem with midway usa so i havent changed.
  6. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm glad to hear the feedback from them from you guys. I only ordered twice from them and had good results both times. They do however as Ive noticed, sell alot of things such as scopes and etc., that have been refurbished, which I wouldnt "touch"! I havent got into too much technical things with them as I always go to Midway or Brownells. My first order from them was the Bushnell 3-9x40 DOA rifle scope and got it new for $69.00. (a word of advice on the DOA scopes....better to pay the extra $'s and step it up a notch or two on those scopes if your going to shoot longer ranges) ;)
  7. 199er

199er New Member

For the last 4 /5 years I've ordered shooting supplies, scopes, and other outdoor products from both Natchezss and Midway and haven't encountered any issues regarding their products, shipping, or customer service..............I do not buy 'refurbished' scopes, etc mostly because they only come with a 90 warrantee. Demo scopes are a different story because without exception, they come with the full warrantee, so there is no risk involved.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010