A big NEGATIVE Infinite Arms

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by CampingJosh, Aug 24, 2011.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I didn't say. The supplier was Arm America, and I talked to a guy named Scott (I think it's also a one-man show).
    He was great, and I would purchase from him again. His current website is a place holder, as he mostly works as a distributor. He is developing a full website for retail sales, but he didn't say when it would be ready.
  2. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Out of curiosity, I just had to check this nit-wit outfit out and found that they aren't doing business anymore, at least for the time being. However it looks as though I. A. is planning a comeback so buyer beware.

"For now we have closed our online store while we finish moving our storefront.

If you have any questions you can contact us at 702-920-0804 or sales@infinitearms.com"
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

Looks like good riddance. There are webfronts in every industry, from firearms to travel to car parts. "Give me your money and I'll order it for you, while you sit and wait and look at all the pretty pictures I've put up on my website."

When I stumble across an online store I've never used, I google their name plus "scam" or "fraud" and see if there are any complaints on the web. It's helped me avoid landmines several times.
  4. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I'm truely sorry for your troubles CJ. It is the exact opposite of my experience last week. I e=mailed the business what I was looking for he immediately answered what he had When it wasn't what I wanted he said he could get me what I wanted in 2 days I agreed, he ordered it and shipped it out to me in 2 days when he received it. No delays, no confusion = HAPPY CAMPER. And what business was this you ask? Why none other than our own DoubleD's gun shop. You couldn't ask for a better person to deal with ( as you can probably tell I'm very happy).If you are looking for a new gun call DoubleD. :D:D:D:D