A BIG Thank YOU to the Admin/Owners of this forum

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunHugger, Sep 11, 2009.

1. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I just want to express my gratitude to the Admin/Owners of this forum for allowing free and open discussion of politics, government and gun control issues that effect us all. Not only do you allow us to speak freely, you also take part in the discussions here.

I love this forum for many reasons but that is the main reason.

I have been a regular on another gun related forum where political discussion is not allowed. The admin there hide behind a curtain like the Wizard of Oz. They do not take part in any discussions with their admin clothes on and hide who they are. They delete your words without an explaination or reason other than they don't like what you say.

I see many familiar faces here as more and more are making the move to this forum.:)

At this time it is very important to discuss what is going on in this country. We must do all that we can to defend our freedom and fight against more and more government control of our lives. We owe it our children to pass on to them the same country that we grew up in or one a little better.

So, again Thank You!
  2. cutter

cutter New Member

A+++!!! Same feeling, these people are very generous with there time and money, A BIG THANKS!
  3. JetGirl

JetGirl Member

I have no idea what you're talking about!:D
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Actually they are waaaay to tolerant. Instead of giving people like me the boot...they designate a weekly mod to follow me around with a poooper scooper to clean up after me. I think Somo is the designated pooper scooper of the week? :D:D:D:D;)

mike
    gn
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Me either.:rolleyes:

Good on TFF!

Discussion of firearms is one thing.
    Discussion of removing those rights is another.
    To abolish those discussions is reprehensible.

Granted, it's a hot topic for some.
    Sadly, the 'some' have become a majority when free speech is concerned.

Glad to be here.:D
  6. JetGirl

JetGirl Member

I think there's about 10 or so of us refugees here with a couple more on the way, if I'm not mistaken...
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ok.... Now y'all gotta tell me what forum it was so i can go over there and harrass the living daylights outta them!!!!!

Come on... send me a PM with the details!!!! :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Mike, youl'd be banned in a heartbeat.:p
    Don't waste your time.
  9. 2nd amend forever

2nd amend forever New Member

There are a couple of gun forums that I know of where the said "owner" has stated "It's my site, and therefore I make the rules....."

Oh well.....
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Same here. Its just that they are more tolerant here....

mike
    gn
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Yeah... so what's new? Its still fun!!!! :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn
  12. GunHugger

I managed 5,500 posts there and haven't been banned, well just once a long time ago. But had about 50 posts and 10 threads deleted. Many times I had no idea why...sometimes I did.;)
  13. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've been wandering around and stumbled upon this place.
  14. GunHugger

Hi jed. ;)

Stumbled in?
  15. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

A whole thread was deleted, I suspect, because I wondered aloud why some posts in it were removed. Not a word from the admins. It's bothered me all day.

I just simply wanted to point out that Google sees fit to commemorate many different days including Communist China's New Years, Earth Day, Darwin, Jackson Pollack, Pavarotti and Google's own birthday but has not, in the last eight years, done anything in remembrance of 9.11.01.