A Black Man's view on Imus

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bruce FLinch, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

A - M E N !!!!!
  3. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I like this guy!
  4. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Nice to see a black man with a fresh point of view. Whoops, any man with a different view. No, wait, how can I applaud a person that makes sence without noticing the color of his skin. I give up.

LL
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Jackson and Shrapton are terrorists :eek: :D

Yep that guy and Cosby are on the same page huh?
  6. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:eek: :D sounds like it!
  7. Sackett

Sackett New Member

He's got it pegged alright. In my experience as a public school teacher in a 95% black school, the problems they are facing are generally caused by their lack of self esteem or self hatred as he put it.
    I can go through holiday seasons and summer vacation without hearing the rude terms of 'nigger, mf, ho, bitch' until I get back to school again and hear the students calling themselves those terms.
    I teach geography, and we learn a lot about other cultures, religions, and customs. Black Americans are the only culture I know of that greats each other with either a curse or an insult. Too bad.
  8. NRA-Life-Member

NRA-Life-Member New Member

The man speaks the truth!