A Brown bear in my garage today watching me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 76Highboy, Nov 17, 2012.

1. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

good looking dog
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

68C15: "OK Max'A-Million, were going to play a game."

Max: Deer in the head light look.

68C13.9: "I want you to see if you can read my mind Max. OK, boy, go for it."

Max: "Lets see, 68's a retard, he is envious of Highboy's rusty old truck, and he really wishes he owned a squirrel. What the?!?:tapfoot:."

68c12.2: OK boy, what was I thinking?

Max: Deer in the head light look.

68c11.1 : Come on boy, don't let me down. I hated it when Mr. Ed held back. Now, I am going to think real hard and I want you to try to figure out what I am saying.

Max: "OK, um, you are thinking that your own shorts stink, which I totally agree. Your thinking you would like a pink bicycle with a dinggy bell, and you like pink cotton candy. What a loser. Crud, you also voted for Obama!"

68c09: "Max, what was I thinking boy?"

Max: "Hmmm, he doesn't realize I can't talk. That explains why he parks in the handicapped space at the psycho ward. That also explains why he tries to sniff his own butt."

68c07.1: "OK Max. Lets try this. See this? It's a reloading press and I am going to teach you to reload. First this is a boolit. See Max?"

Max: "A Boolit, sheesh that's a completed cartridge. This guy is out to lunch, and I think he has flea's because I have been itching lately."

68c03.1 "OK Max, enough is enough. Quit itching yourself and look up at me. What am I thinking max?"

Max: "You are thinking that you are not happy because I can lick my butt and you can't."

68c01: "Oh Max, good Max. I love it when you like my face, good puppy, good poppy. Here, let me give you a big old puppy kiss. Good Max."

Max: "That's it, I don't like kisses, this is where I will show him that I know how to turn the light switch to the off position."

68c00: "HELP!!! Max, I'm afraid of the dark. Max! Max! Max!!!" Deer in the head light look.

Max: "Hey, this recliner is pretty comfy. Little does 68c00000 know I can also turn the dead bolt to that room. I bet old Jake sure has a good time over at Highboy's place. There they shoot squirrels instead of petting them and they don't eat pink cotton candy. He also knows the difference between a bullet and a cartridge and jake gets his own Thanksgiving Turkey dinner for about 3 weeks out of the year. That's it, I'm gonna pee on 68's boots tonight."
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think we need another highboy production...
  4. 76Highboy

:D
  5. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

keep talking and I may just have to tell everyone what you told me on the phone. hehehe

I think your doctor implanted you with a sense of humor. you have been on a roll lately
  6. 76Highboy

:eek: "Oh, 68, I am soooo sorry. A ya, what I meant to say was here 68, here boy,,, fetch the ball 68, fetch the ball boy. Oh poor 68, looks like you got them pesky fleas." What story? I don't remember a story.
  7. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Hey 68 was that about his SRS consultation? I knew his cross dressing was getting to be an issue. To bad his dog has to watch huh? Hey don't tell Highboy I know ok?:D
  8. 76Highboy

What the. How did my thread get this jacked up? I am just an innocent working voting Republican trying to make it in life and look what happens. Kick me when I am down. :D
  9. Appliancedude

We are!:D

Notice you didn't deny the SRS consultation though:D
  10. 76Highboy

SRS???
  11. Appliancedude

Oh don't act like you don't know.

But since your playing dumb, and others here that arn't into alternative lifestyles like yourself, I'll play along

SRS

Sex
    Reassignment
    Surgery
    :D
  12. geds

geds New Member

In your defense Jimboy Max is the best looking male in your household! Now don't get too jealous when the missus starts rubbing behind his ears....
  13. 76Highboy

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Your a sick-o.:D:D Nope, never heard of that before. I guess I'm just a boring character but happy as heck.
  14. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

I forgot all about the SRS.

I honestly think his lift chair is not going all the way up if you know what I mean;)
  15. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Oh God Jim, I was thinking this....

[​IMG]

Instead there's just a big lump of friendly dog.