A Call To Arms, Your Countrymen Need You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bit_o_Ruckus, Apr 6, 2006.

1. bit_o_Ruckus

bit_o_Ruckus New Member

This is a copy of an e-mail I sent to the folks of the Confederate Air Force, an organization that restores and flies WWII aircraft at all the air shows in the country.

I urge everyone reading this post, to e-mail your support of this idea to the e-mail addresses of the “CAF” listed below.

bit-o-Ruckus

Subject: A Call To Arms, Your Countrymen Need You
    To: operations@cafhq.org, diradmin@cafhq.org, publicrelations@cafhq.org,
    veteran@arizonawingcaf.com, info@highskywing.org

Gentlemen
    These fine aircraft that you guys are flying, are a tribute to the Greatest Generation.

Nothing fills the hearts of Americans with more pride, and utter amazement than a flyover of one of these old war horses, and when a formation flies over, it is breath taking, and awe inspiring.

Gentlemen once again our nation needs the services of these venerated war veterans of the Greatest Generation, to bring home the importance of the sacrifices of American lives lost, to keep this country free.

Was all that blood spilled in WWII, and all subsequent wars since, been for naught? Did WWII only buy our nation an extra 65 years of freedom? “I should not like to think so.”

We have many Patriotic American Veterans flocking to our Southern Borders, to assist our beleaguered Border Patrol, in doing a job that has been neglected by our errant politicians in Washington DC. Once again it's the Greatest Generation that has stepped up like they did so many years ago, to keep this nation free.

Gentlemen the Minutemen organization, and their efforts, are our greatest hope to bring to the national spotlight the problems, that exist on our Southern Borders, they need help, even if that help is in the form of a few flyovers of your aircraft, as a show of support, and solidarity with their selfless endeavors, at least it will show the nation that these few handfuls of true American Patriots did not sacrifice part of their generation in vain, these folks need at the very least a moral boost, and at the very best a helping hand with a few Arial Recon Sorties on the border, in supporting of their mission.

I understand the cost associated with such an undertaking, and I'm certain that Americans from one end of this nation to the other, would willingly contribute donations to support such operations.

We must ask ourselves what will be the cost if we do nothing to help stop this problem on the border?

I'm urging you and your organization to contact the leaders of the Minutemen, "Jim Gilchrist" and "Chris Simcox" and to at least discuss the possibility of some kind of show of support, and cooperation.

It's a call to duty once again, and your countrymen need your help.

Thanks
    TEX DOOLEY
  2. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:) awesome letter! is it okay to c&p & change the name?? :)
  3. bit_o_Ruckus

bit_o_Ruckus New Member

You bet man, knock yourself out.

bit-o-Ruckus
  4. rosierita

rosierita New Member

SENT!! ;)

i just changed the signed part to....

Allyson K. Sheldon

(granddaughter of J*** R. C*****, POW of WWII)

thanks for the use of the letter tex! :)
  5. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Nice letter. As a Minuteman who has spent time on the border reporting illegals, I will say that we appreciate whatever support we can get. A flyover would be great. What would be even better is having them fly patrols for us. And what would be even better than that is if they'd bring all their friends and family down and volunteer to sit on night watches with us.

I receive regular communications from the folks down there right now. Since our last month-long operation in October, the problem has gotten worse. Exponentially worse. I suspect that these people are trying to get in the country before amnesty happens, even if it doesn't work out the way they hoped. Lord only knows what kind of news they're getting down there, but I'm sure the message is simple: get to America however you can, as quickly as you can. They are flooding over our border right now worse than ever before. We need help. We need volunteers, we need donations, we need equipment, we need technical support, we need air support, we need whatever we can get.

The coyotes have money. Lots of it. They have the best technology they can buy. They're making about $1200-$1500 per person that they bring over. Know how much money that is per night? More than I make in a month or two. They have the best radios, GPS receivers, night vision, etc. We need the help.
  6. rosierita

rosierita New Member

where do we make donations & where do we send supplies?? & can you provide a list of supplies or a website w/ a list??
  7. bit_o_Ruckus

bit_o_Ruckus New Member

Sniper

I understand the tremendous need the Minutemen have, and I’m trying to promote this idea on the Confederate Air Force, coordinating with the Minutemen. I have posted my e-mail message on 5 different forums, and have had some good responses from folks, but I could use a little more help in getting the CAF e-mail addresses out. As of vet I haven’t received any response on the e-mails I sent to the CAF, and I figure if people could start flooding their E-mails with positive comments about this subject, maybe they will respond in a positive way.

I would love to see those birds flying over the Minutemen operations at the border, and even better flying recon, it would be front page news headlines all over the world, and greatly supported by the majority of people in this country.

With you having connections inside the Minutemen, maybe you could work on it from that end.

If enough people would just respond, we might have a good chance of successes in getting the ball rolling.

Like the saying goes: “Anything you do can get you killed, especially by doing nothing at all”.

So why wait for that to happen?

People need to wake up and be a little more pro-active, after all it’s only their country that’s sliding down the slippery slope to third world status.

People will never solve this problem by sitting around on their hands and talking about it.

BIT-O-RUCKUS
  8. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

You can donate to the MMCDC on the website, http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq . You can also mail a check to:

Minuteman Civil Defense
    Dept Code 100
    PO Box 130707
    Houston, TX 77219-0707

(that goes directly to the Houston Chapter, which will go more directly to the line operations instead of the group as a whole)

I'm not aware of an online list of supplies we need, or even of a dedicated effort to ask for supplies. But if you're serious about donating supplies, the things we need most are night vision (gen 2 or better, as gen 1 is worthless), good binoculars, hand-held FRS/GMRS radios (with ear buds) with the highest range you can find, camouflage tarps/netting for covering our vehicles near our posts, and things like that. If you were REALLY generous, we could really use some serious off-road vehicles for getting way far back in the sandy/brushy areas where these people are slipping around our lines. 4-wheel drive is a must; otherwise, we're stuck with putting our watch posts next to ranch roads.

If you're serious about donating some equipment or getting together some goods from people you know to send down to the volunteers, I can PM you the name, email, and phone number of the person in charge down there. I don't want to post her personal information openly on the web like this, for obvious reasons.