A dose of the Liberal disease.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Mrs. DCD, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

On a beautiful little farm high up on a hill.
    Before I met my husband, I considered myself an Independent, not because that was my beliefs, but because I didn't know the difference between the parties or what the difference was between Liberal and conservative. I grew up in a UAW house, and my parents didn't vote but once or twice. Then I met Danny, and realized all my beliefs were not only Republican, but conservative. I have learned so much from him in the last 9 1\2 years, while listening to Rush Limbaugh as often as I can. But tonight I stumbled upon an old thread from February from a bunch of Liberals, and I was sickened and angered by the lies, namecalling, and the threats against those of us who believe in FREEDOM AND LIBERTY! I am proud to be a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN!
  2. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Share the tread with us Mrs. DCD.
  3. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

It is called 'Jon Amato's virtual online magazine'. I was wrong about the date of what I had read, it was August, and about Jon Voight. Hope this good enough.
  4. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Christi or I, neither of us have the ability to copy a URL at the present time. If someone else can link this based upon the information Christi Has given it would be much appreciated.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

6. walien

walien Former Guest

Well, it's nice that you're more politically aware. I would encourage you to get information from many locations. I'm not sure that anyone being a ditto head (aka yes man) to anyone is a good thing. I watched Rush Limbaugh on TV in junior high most mornings. I heard him often ramble on against pot and drugs. Of course, he's now a recovering addict. In terms of what you hear from people like him, it's one sided and meant to get you riled up. They get paid to do that. Get information from many sources and make up your own opinion...however right, left, center, up or down that may be.

In terms of namecalling, it goes both ways. It's not limited to liberals by any means. Make some liberal posts here and you'll see it as well. By the way, freedom of speech and freedom of religion and democracy are all liberal ideas. What people call liberal and conservative are all relative. :)

Happy shooting.
  7. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Walien I notice you end with happy shooting.
    How long do you think there will be happy shooting if liberals and their agenda keep overtaking the constitution?
  8. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

Here is a good read for anyone interested, 'The Constitution of the United States Its sources and its application' . Also one called The Bible.
  9. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

Why don't you go ahead and tell her what Rush Limbaugh was addicted to. If one didn't know any better, they'd think he was addicted to pot by the way you worded that.
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Point Sateliite 66! :D
  11. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

I am addicted to nicotine, had a close call with alcohol twenty some years ago and I know the ramifications of what I do. It is my choice, not a good one, but still my choice. Those who founded this country and those who died in the process knew the great burden oppression had played in their lives, having either lived through it abroad or here from the King of England. We of today cannot relate to their strife or desperation. I along with many can see the changes that loom like a black clowd of terror on the horizon. There are some who welcome this but I believe that will change when they watch all they have worked for dissapate like smoke. Call me and others what you will, but I know who I am through God, just as the Founding Fathers did.
  12. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Notice how liberal have no problem with Polanski and teenage rape but Limbaugh and pain killers after major surgery is unforgivable. What a bunch of hypocrite losers liberals are. They pretend to be something they are not. Some even pretend to be supporters of the 2A.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  13. henry77

henry77 New Member

Both are wonderful reading and should be required reading for every elected official, school teacher, TV news person and all liberals.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have made many attempts to try to have a normal fact based conversation with several liberals to no avail. It always reverts to George Bush this and George Bush that. I am not saying there are no liberals out there that can hold a conversation, but the numbers are few. We are at a major crossroad in this country and our God given rights are at risk. This administration has waged war on the working man and is doing everything in its power to undo what our forefathers have set in stone. They have been successfull in taking God out of many areas and our children are paying the price.