A.F. Vet Objects To Pledge By Kids ........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Oct 23, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so she dont want it cause it may upset her dead immigrant ex ? who had just got his citizenship ?? dont make no sense unless they only came to america to attack it
  3. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i'm willing to bet that this "Air Force Veteran" had her fingers crossed when she swore her oath.
  4. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

send em both to jerkmaica ! I hope her and her daughter will be happy there, yea like i really care. and while on the way home take the body with them. bye bye so sorry get out.
  5. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

To bad, so sad, now get the hell out of my country if you don't like what happens here. There is no one stopping you from heading to Jamaica
  6. Warith

Warith Member

Obviously she is Jamacan at heart not american so let her go home and complain when Jamaca demands that her child pledges alegance to Jamaca.
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Two choices, sign into a mental healthcare facility until you get your head straight or climb aboard a plane or ship and go elsewhere. In the meantime shut your big commie mouth before somebody who has family that died for our flag and proudly said the pledge of allegiance puts his fist in your fecal matter face. You have the right to be an idiot but there are lines and you are inches from crossing it, any sympathy I might have had for your loss is gone now shut up.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Folks, this is what I have to live with every day.:(
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Now they have a school that teaches political correctness. We are so screwed!
  10. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

the schools have been teaching PC for awhile now. and we've been screwed since 2007, sans lube :(
  11. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

How do some folks get broken and so out of wack?