A favorite of mine...

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

The LawII
    (7/13/02 6:49:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All A favorite of mine...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...I've had some trouble with it, worked them out and like it...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 6:52:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: A favorite of mine...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks nice, but what is it?

The LawII
    (7/13/02 7:48:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Crossfire MK1
    ...manufactured for Law Enforcement...with the hopes of large sales...between 1997? and 1999?...it's had some quirks but am still glad to have it...just a shooter/collector...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 8:38:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Crossfire MK1
    Interesting weapon - what caliber may I ask?

The LawII
    (7/13/02 8:48:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Crossfire....
    ....12 guage and .223 combo...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 9:05:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Crossfire....
    I love the 12 gauge part - and I did wonder if it was a shotgun. But .223?

Okay I admit I'm not a fan of .223 but maybe it's because everybody (male wise) has tried to shove that down my throat as the only weapon (rifle wise) for a woman.

But like I said before - very, very nice. Wish they'd kept making them - would of loved one of those.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 3:04:37 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey "T"...
    I'm not sure but I think at one time they had fooled with the idea of .308 instead of the .223. I would liked to have had that one....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 3:45:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hey "Law"
    Had it been in 12 gauge and .308 I would of wanted it! And I'm not a big .308 fan - but that has a lot more power than a .223.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 3:56:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del "T" I agree...
    ...how about 30-06?... ....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 3:58:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "T" I agree...
    obviously you know what I like - lol. 30-06 would be perfect! Though .308 would be a close second.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 4:23:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey "T"...
    ..I like the 30-06 best of all. I have an old Eddystone 1917 and Springfield 1903. I like to shoot those two rifles a lot...sad note "The Law" is getting old and the eyes are fading a bit...Would love to mount scopes on them though without screwing them up...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 7:51:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Hey "T"...
    Yeah that's the one bad thing - scoping them without ruining the old rifles.

Your lucky - the only 30-06 I have is a newer one - Remington 700. I'm absolutely in love with it (my friend says I'm a glutton for punishment). Then again he could be right since I totally enjoyed putting about 40 rounds through it in one setting. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

But I wouldn't consider the eyes going as a getting old stage - my eyes went a longggggggg time ago (lol).

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:17:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del "T"
    Your still a young un' who ya foolin'... BTW...If you ever see anything that I have and want to shoot it let me know...I'll send it to ya!,,,I know your legit!!!!....Some of us learn the hard way!...

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 8:26:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "T"
    Crossfire, Manufactured for PC state`s like Califonia and other places "semi-auto" assualt styled rifles were banned. Not for law enforcement. Side stepping the ban, by using a pump action and butthole stock. Shows just how far some will go to be PC. It didn`t go over and the company died it`s fast death as forseen...... DUH? Biggest POS ever designed for any market. Should have called the manufacture, Crosseyed LTS

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:35:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Yep...!!!
    ...LTS..., Your right!!!, The good thing is if you display it, it will attract people like fly's for the other guns you have for sale!!...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 8:56:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "T"
    Thanks Law but I couldn't afford the fees involved to have a gun shipped here for me to shoot and then ship it back (gets pricey).

But I truly appreciate the thought!