1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

A favorite of mine...

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

The LawII
    (7/13/02 6:49:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All A favorite of mine...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...I've had some trouble with it, worked them out and like it...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 6:52:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: A favorite of mine...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks nice, but what is it?

The LawII
    (7/13/02 7:48:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Crossfire MK1
    ...manufactured for Law Enforcement...with the hopes of large sales...between 1997? and 1999?...it's had some quirks but am still glad to have it...just a shooter/collector...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 8:38:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Crossfire MK1
    Interesting weapon - what caliber may I ask?

The LawII
    (7/13/02 8:48:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Crossfire....
    ....12 guage and .223 combo...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 9:05:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Crossfire....
    I love the 12 gauge part - and I did wonder if it was a shotgun. But .223?

Okay I admit I'm not a fan of .223 but maybe it's because everybody (male wise) has tried to shove that down my throat as the only weapon (rifle wise) for a woman.

But like I said before - very, very nice. Wish they'd kept making them - would of loved one of those.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 3:04:37 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey "T"...
    I'm not sure but I think at one time they had fooled with the idea of .308 instead of the .223. I would liked to have had that one....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 3:45:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hey "Law"
    Had it been in 12 gauge and .308 I would of wanted it! And I'm not a big .308 fan - but that has a lot more power than a .223.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 3:56:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del "T" I agree...
    ...how about 30-06?... ....

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 3:58:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "T" I agree...
    obviously you know what I like - lol. 30-06 would be perfect! Though .308 would be a close second.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 4:23:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey "T"...
    ..I like the 30-06 best of all. I have an old Eddystone 1917 and Springfield 1903. I like to shoot those two rifles a lot...sad note "The Law" is getting old and the eyes are fading a bit...Would love to mount scopes on them though without screwing them up...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 7:51:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Hey "T"...
    Yeah that's the one bad thing - scoping them without ruining the old rifles.

Your lucky - the only 30-06 I have is a newer one - Remington 700. I'm absolutely in love with it (my friend says I'm a glutton for punishment). Then again he could be right since I totally enjoyed putting about 40 rounds through it in one setting. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

But I wouldn't consider the eyes going as a getting old stage - my eyes went a longggggggg time ago (lol).

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:17:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del "T"
    Your still a young un' who ya foolin'... BTW...If you ever see anything that I have and want to shoot it let me know...I'll send it to ya!,,,I know your legit!!!!....Some of us learn the hard way!...

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 8:26:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "T"
    Crossfire, Manufactured for PC state`s like Califonia and other places "semi-auto" assualt styled rifles were banned. Not for law enforcement. Side stepping the ban, by using a pump action and butthole stock. Shows just how far some will go to be PC. It didn`t go over and the company died it`s fast death as forseen...... DUH? Biggest POS ever designed for any market. Should have called the manufacture, Crosseyed LTS

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/20/02 8:35:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Yep...!!!
    ...LTS..., Your right!!!, The good thing is if you display it, it will attract people like fly's for the other guns you have for sale!!...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/20/02 8:56:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: "T"
    Thanks Law but I couldn't afford the fees involved to have a gun shipped here for me to shoot and then ship it back (gets pricey).

But I truly appreciate the thought!