The Firearms Forum banner

A folding reloading bench?

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
SkiingFool1974
V.I.P. Member
(9/5/02 2:19:30 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All A folding reloading bench?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've heard people in the past talking about folding reloading benches, and this seems like it would be ideal for me. I live in an apartment, so space is at a premium. Any idea where I might be able to find something like this?
I would consider building it, however when it comes to building things, well, let me just say that they usually come out looking (and functioning) nothing like they are supposed to.
Thanks,
Evan

kdub01
*TFF Senior Staff*
(9/5/02 4:15:33 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: A folding reloading bench?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Might want to check out Midway, USA - they have a stand that mounts the press and a few other items.
"Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Crpdeth
V.I.P. Member
(9/6/02 4:42:30 pm)
You probabally already know this, but keep it under your hat that you plan to reload in an apartment...Do they come in and spray for bugs every so often? If so the manager probabally comes in with them to "keep them honest", This is also a way to keep you honest, LOL But I have a good way to hide it from them too.

SkiingFool1974
V.I.P. Member
(9/6/02 7:48:54 pm)
Thanks for the heads up, but they rarely ever come into the apartments here without letting you know. Also, the person who would accompany any repair-person would be the property manager, and he's a friend, shooting buddy, and my neighbor, so I really don't think that he would get upset.

Evan

Crpdeth
V.I.P. Member
(9/6/02 8:08:42 pm)
Cool, you got it made then...rarely get conditions like those!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.