A++++ for SShooter45 dba/Tri-State Shooters Supply

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  warpig 
G
#1 ·
BlackGun
V.I.P. Member
(7/30/01 5:26:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All A++++ for Shooter45 dba/Tri-State Shooters Supply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so proud to be a member of a group of men and women that truly care for their fellow man and gun enthusiast like the man I'm toasting here today. I have posted several questions on the 1911 forum which this individual took steps further than called for to answer my questions in detail, via E-mail, including recommending the right part for the project, giving me insight as to why the part was a better product for a price less than advertised my Wilson, Baer, Brown and others in the field of custom 45's. Let alone did this man give me good sound advise he ordered just the right parts for the specified application and had the parts delivered to my door.
This man has spent hours of his busy days working with me on my 45 projects at no expense to me. This man e-mails me just to see if the project is coming along well and to see if I need anything. To me that's a friend!

The quality of the products I have so far received are far superior to those I had originally intended on purchasing.

Today I want to give a thumb's up and a proud Thank You to my friend and custom 45 Mentor Mr. Shooter45.
Thank You! Sam

rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 7/30/01 6:44:47 pm

Tac401
Administrator
(7/30/01 5:35:05 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: A++++ for Shooter45 dba/Tri-State Shooters Supply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thumbs Up Sam!
The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Zigzag2
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(7/30/01 7:59:56 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

Re: A++++ for Shooter45 dba/Tri-State Shooters Supply
ATTA' BOY!!! I'm proud to say that I met Shooter45, and he's a heck of a nice Guy

Zig

tuckerd1
V.I.P. Member
(7/30/01 8:35:02 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: A++++ for Shooter45 dba/Tri-State Shooters Supply
Ditto BG, Sam and I have been working on my projects in the same way and he always is trying to help me out!! We got a group of good folks here!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.