A H Fox Side by Side

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by nra_instructor, Dec 17, 2011.

1. nra_instructor

nra_instructor New Member

I need some help from all the pros out there. My friend's son has an A H Fox side by side shotgun with the serial number 200664 on it. He is looking to sell the gun, states it is very good condition, but is not sure if it is a .410 or 28 gauge. This is all the info I have. Please feel free to also e-mail at c.ekey@comcast.net. Thank you.
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Assuming the gun is correctly identified as an A.H. Fox, that serial number should be a 20 gauge gun from 1914. Would need to know what letter grade it is and see good clear pictures to estimate value.

We are buyers of AH Fox shotguns, and would be interested depending on condition.
  3. nra_instructor

nra_instructor New Member

Thank you very much. I have already e-mail my buddy for pictures and additional info. I will get back to you asap!