1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

A Holiday Wish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pistolenschutze, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MERRY CHISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, JOYOUS WINTER SOLSTICE, ETC. & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

Dear Friends,

Best Wishes to you and your families, friends and significant others, etc., for a Happy Thanksgiving, a very Merry Christmas, a Happy, Healthy Hanukkah, Joyous Winter Solstice, etc. and a Happy, Healthy New Year 2008!*

Jerry Oppenheim

*For those that enjoy certain politically correct qualifications, reservations, quibbles and legalisms with or in addition to their greetings, we offer the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to observe religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures.

No trees or other vegetative material, synthetic fibers or other substances were sacrificed in order to send this message nor were any postal workers burdened with collecting, sorting or carrying same; however, some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

THANKS and same back to you ( I Think ) :)
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Ditto !!!!!!!!!!
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I couldn't have said it any ........:eek:
  5. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

personally I'm offended, and when the Great Comet appears, you can't have any Purlple Kool-aide....:p

Happy Holidays!
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Same back to you and all the other members !
    Ron & Carla
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member