1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

a joke

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (6/25/02 5:59:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All a joke
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alright troops, most of you know that I don't get in on the joke telling because #1, I don't know any or #2 I can't remember them. Sooo, here is my joke:

A guy who had a hearing problem decided it was time to go to his doc because he was very hard of hearing and couldn't find his hearing aid. Upon arriving and discussing the problem over with the doc, they decided it was time to clean his ears out. The doc kept pulling out the usual bunch of accumulation that comes from time and all of a sudden the doc says, did you know that you have a suppository in your ear? The guy exclaims, well I'll be darn, now I know where that hearing aid is.

Now all you people out there that wears hearing aids, please don't be offended, I am not poking fun at you. My Mothers nurse told that joke to me and my Mom does wear a hearing aid. - Hope

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/26/02 10:51:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: a joke
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------