A last minute request. Vote in the poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hkruss, Apr 10, 2010.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Since few of us check out all the forums at TFF, you may have missed this. I posted a thread with a poll in the 'Constitutional and RKBA' forum, asking if "you have ever used a firearm in self defense". While there has been a pretty good response, I was hoping a lot more members would vote. I would have posted the thread here in 'Off Topic', but I felt it more correctly belonged in 'Constitutional and RKBA'.
    With that said, for those of you who only check out certain forums here, please take the time to vote in the poll.
    I wanted people to know just how often members have been in threatening situations where having a firearm resolved the threat or kept one from escalating.
    While the poll may be unscientific, (and probably poorly worded!) I think it still gives us an idea of just how important our right to bear arms in self defense truly is. Maybe it will open some eyes to the importance of the 2nd Amendment!

The poll closes on the 11th, so please vote if you have not already done so.

Thanks