A little cowboy justice wouldn't hurt here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dennis C, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

The sad part is not that the newspaper printed it, the sad part is that it is true, our justice system in this country has become a joke.
  3. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

4. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Dont let it get to you friends. As a former correctinal officer here in South Dakota. he is not telling you the hole truth.
    Is he watching TV? Maybe Air conditioning? yes the three meals a day yes. but its not gourmet food. its more like the old C rations from the army.
    he hasent told you about his concreat and steel 5x10 or 6x12 home. with a solid steel door with a window thats about 3in. by 18 in. and a food port that is 4in high and 24in wide. more then likly he has no window to the outside. a concreat and steel bed with a 3in thick plastic matt. with the same typ of pillow. thoughs are the standerd sizes. hes locked down 23 out of 24 hrs. he has one hr to shower and exercise each day. the exercise area is like 25x25 feet and he usaly has a ball to bounce around. and thats only if he is good. he is strip searched any time he leaves his cell. hand cufed and leg cufs every time he leaves his cell. he has no contact with anyone but people that hope he dies soon or atemps to escape so they can shoot to stop him.
    his letter is nothing more then a plea to "pleas kill me I want to die I'm miserable. and i'm to big of a cowerd to do it my self" and he is constantly under watch, so he cant do that. he cant hang him self with a sheet. no where to ty it. a garbage bag over his head wont work to small to go over there head. and the rip instead of strech.
    but like i said its just a plea to be killed becouse he is miserable and cant do nothing about it.
    I say let him be miserable!
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Don't remember if i said it but he has no contact with anyone but the staff and his atterney. and the strip search is any time he goes out or in his cell and when he is out for that hr the staff shake down his cell. looking for anything he is not saposed to have.and if they find somthing. to bad you just lost your one hr. for 30=90 days' you get to shower only.
    and the showers are half the size of a normal tub and shower and it is just a steel cage. so you can be watched the whole time.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  6. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

confessions and no obvious remorse? time's up dude.
  7. H-D

H-D Active Member

the death penalty should be carried out by Firing Squad following the trial.... I'll supply the bullets
  8. Ken W

Ken W Member

time2shoot is exactly correct. He's not trying to taunt people and laugh at their misfortunes just for the sake of being rotten. He's bored and miserable and wants it all to end. I feel that continuing that misery is far better punishment than the release to oblivion that execution would give him.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

If there truly is a God, and I'm sure there is, what awaits him on the other side will be far worse than anything they can and will do to him here on earth. I'm sure God isn't constrained by political correctness and a liberal, revolving door justice system. If it wasn't costing so many taxpayers dollars, I'd say let him rot where he is. Maybe he'll get some type of cancer and suffer horribly. I'm strictly an eye for an eye guy!
  10. mranum

mranum Member

I'd be curious to know WHY the editors felt a need to published that piece of dribble. :tapfoot:
  11. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

Well, if it gets talks going to speed things up in death penalty convictions I say it is good they published it.
    FTA:
    True statements.
  12. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    What a piece of Sheet!

You KNOW thats killing the parents of his victims.

I think they should hand cuff him above his head & lift till he's on tippy toes then let the Victims parents in with a baseball bat & all get a few swings!

Then drop his arse in an outdoor cell.
    NO Ac
    NO TV
    No Nothing
    NO Dr's
    NO meds
    Not even Toilet paper!
    Food shoud be stuff my Dog wont eat!

FUDGE HIM!
  13. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

I'll show up with the 10/22, nine subsonic rounds and one hypervelocity at the bottom of the mag.
  14. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

Not much happening in Gaston county, except lots crime IMO
  15. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Like your BTDTGTTS answer !! >MW