A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 15, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

While those politicians that took away our rights to self defence they, in the meantime, have armed guards protecting them while lone women on farms are deemed to be insufficient reason to own a firearm.

Only criminals now have guns and they break in a front door and attack any house full inn the knowledge that the occupants cannot fight back with a suitable weapon.

These are earlier figures. I wonder what they are now?

I wonder if John Howard still wears his ballistic vest ( banned to all citizens here) - Bloody hypocrites

********************************************************************************************************

From Brian McDermott
    ¨ In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.

¨ In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.¨

¨ China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.

¨ Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.

¨ Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.

¨ Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million ‘educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up & exterminated.

¨ Defenceless people rounded up & exterminated in the 20th century because of gun control: 56 million.

In the first 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are:

Australia-wide, homicides up 3.2 %

Australia-wide, assaults up 8.6 %

Australia-wide, armed robberies up 44 % (yes, 44 %)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms were up 300 %.

Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, & criminals still possess their guns!
    While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this changed drastically upward in the first 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins & assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort & expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience & the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives & property &, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Americans, take note, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favour of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

Just some thinking material for you all

cheers

jack
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Big surprise reduce the number of guns and crime shoots up. I would think with the tradition of self reliance in Australia that you could organize a peaceful regime change. It is going to happen here starting in 2010.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Sadly they also changed the voting system, now we have preferential voting ( more UN influence)

Meaning you vote for somone and they have a deal to sell that vote to someone you hate, sometimes for cash!!! and its legal!!!!

So you never know who your voting for besides the two big parties

And its law that YOU MUST VOTE, or be fined at the least and Jailed at the most.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:eek::eek::eek:
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I love the UN. They make my scalp itch.
  6. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Jack, please tell me you're kidding. If what you say is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God, then y'all need revolution worse than we. At least here in the U.S. when we vote it's either thrown out or counted.
  7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Wonder if the ladies in the outback on farms can manage a bow and arrow or are they outlawed too. Our native Americans made a pretty good showing against better armed US soldiers until they were overwhelmed by shear numbers.

I know, a bow and arrow against a firearm isn't a fair fight but it beats fending off an attacker with a wooden spoon. I think an arrow sticking out of some bad guys gizzard would be a lovely sight.

As an alternative my Mother said that if anyone attacked her at home, she hoped that she was frying chicken when it happened. She would have done it too. Perhaps a pot of simmering water should be kept on hand for one of these encounters. It's a shame and a crime against G*d that your women have been reduced to such levels of defenselessness.

Have to agree with petesusn, Time for an uprising and new Constitution. You know what is wrong with your current Charter and our Constitution you should be able to come up with a really good document. You can use ours as a starting point, it isn't being used by our govt. at present.

What use is your current Govt. if it can't protect your women and prosecutes them if they show up the Govt. by trying to protect themselves.

All this puts me in mind of Psalm 12 vs. 8. The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exalted. Sounds like the Progressives around the world.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'd like to point out my state that I live in. Open carry is legal here. No license is required to open carry. Yet, if you carry around here like in Madison or Milwaukee - you will 9 out of 10 times be harassed by the police for exercising your legal right. They aren't harassing you for carrying a weapon. They are harassing you because everybody else pisses and moans about it - so they hand you a ticket for a public disturbance or disorderly conduct. Basically, they do whatever they can to disarm you. They can't ticket you for doing something legal. So they look for any reason to take away your vessel of defense. Conceal carry is illegal here. There is no "Castle Doctrine" in Wisconsin either. So if someone broke into my home, I cannot respond with deadly force. Or I could go to jail basically for defending my own life and my family's lives. You talk about oppression... come right here.

Conceal carry was on the verge of passing in Wisconsin a little over a year ago. Our eggheaded governor not surprisingly vetoed the legislation. The state legislature nearly overrode his veto but fell TWO (JUST TWO) votes short. So now what? I have to be afraid to go out every night? I avoid bad areas, but hey - crime can happen anywhere to anyone. I can't remember who - but some lady down in Texas back in 1992 or something was eating dinner in a restaurant with her family while some madman drove through the front door and shot up the place. I refuse to be the innocent bystander that gets shot in something like that. My own government cuts off one leg with their taxes. Then they cut off my other leg by denying my rights of self defense.

Government isn't for the people by the people anymore. It's not for the public good. I wouldn't exactly say it's tyrannical - but it certainly isn't a free country anymore. You want the sad truth? It's a dictatorship. They tell you what to do and how to do it or else. And they keep gaining more power because they portray themselves as good, progressive people, and the people who put them there are the types of people who can't see the train until it's five feet away from them. I think I should have every right to do whatever I want unless I am hurting somebody else. Who gets hurt when law abiding citizens - RESPONSIBLE - law abiding citizens carry a gun?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's law that you MUST vote in Australia? Sometimes I don't even know why I DO vote. I have only voted in one election and voted all Republican. But I don't know why sometimes. I think in the end, we get screwed, regardless of who is running the country. That's the way it works though. One party blames the other and it turns into - "Vote for me because you hate this guy." Instead of "Vote for me because this is what I want to do." And even if they do tell you all about the great things they are going to do for the nation, they turn around like Obama and do something completely different. Remember Obama yacking about a troop pullout by March '09? That never happened. He's gotten us into record debt. The list could go on and on. My only beef with Bush was the USA Patriot Act. He wasn't exactly frugal with out budget either. And Obama DID get alot of supporters because of Bush's mistakes. I think it's silly how many people think the Democrats and Obama are so great. Like people were calling him the next JFK. Or they voted for him because of the color of his skin. Instead of looking at his plans for the country that he never stuck to.

Oh yeah the Republican party is so great - well just look at Richard Nixon. Oh yeah the Democrats must be better - well look at Lyndon Johnson or the Clintons. I don't think we've had a good guy in office since Eisenhower.

This is just my opinion. I mean no offense to anyone who are supporters of the Democrats or the Republicans. And this IS the Totally Politically Incorrect part of the forum.
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Thieves, criminals, dopers, crackheads, and gangbangers...you know, the same type of people that voted for Obama.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_electoral_system

i'll leave it to you to decide...

do read it all, especially about redistribution of votes

you vote for one person, but they give thier votes to another and so they win, even if its the opposite of what you the voter wanted

read it all and decide if this is what you want as i know there are a number of US lawyers here at the moment trying to adopt these practices for the US elections for Bo Bo's 2012 run

one is called Archer, another Kwandilan (sp?) and the third Harpstein (sp?) they where on the radio here talking about it a few weeks ago

sorry this is the UN at work again.. ( wonder why i hate them so??? just look what they have done)

and remember what bo bo did before becomeing a politician ( UN lawyer, one of the main ones ) so his friends are here to see what they can do, ever wonder how John howard was so hated but still held power for 16 years???

this is how.

jack
  12. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I feel that here in the US, they should throw out the Electoral College. I AM NOT a supporter of Al Gore, but in the 2000 election, Gore won the popular vote, but the Electoral College elected Bush. I mean what if it had been the inverse? What if Bush had won the popular vote but the Electoral votes elected Gore? It should be 100% based on popular vote.

I also feel they should go to paper ballots where you put an x in the box next to the guy's name that you want to vote for. Some states make the ballots so frickin confusing. And I absolutely DETEST those Diebold Electronic Voting Machines. They can be tampered with very easily. Not saying paper ballot elections can't be rigged. Just saying the electronic ones are just very easy to screw with.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

bows and arrows if used against a person no matter for what reason is a offencive weapon as is anything, a bottle , a scrwdriver, and add a mask and you double the offence

any martial art weapon , any sling shot ( even a home made one by a 5 year old ) any blow pipe is banned

they dont publish a list but when next i'm at the police station i'll take a pic of the posters they have to show whats a banned weapon

sorry but thats life here

REMEMBER< WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT OF SELF DEFENCE HERE !

jack
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Sounds like Australia sucks. Move to the US.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i aint got into the habit of running yet and neither has my nation.

how about you sunshine?? i know plenty in your nation who'd be horrified at the idea, but i see its your first thought..

1 in 3

1 in 3
  16. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

A real pity.

Can't imagine how a country could get in such a fix.

Sounds like that if you have to deal with a bad guy your only chance would be to feed the body to the dingos or hogs.

Cary the body way out into the boonies and bury it under a rock and hope you don't get caught on satellite.

Who own the press in Australia?
  17. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Packer and Murdoch are both aussies ( or where ) now they own the global press, they sided with the UN and the UN backed them .

Nice pay off eh

jack
  18. Rneck

Rneck New Member

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. what does a" surplus vote" or "above quota"? mean? And why does redistributing the surplus happen? It is all too confusing to even bother,Ya'll need weapons