A little help to preserve Maine's gun law

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Devonshire, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Devonshire

Devonshire New Member

There is a group in Maine trying to get the "Open carry"
    law repealed. I have a freind running for governor, grew up in Maine and is going to make sure our gun laws are protected and the open carry law preserved. The other group is supporting the anti open carry candidate.

They are running an online poll and running up numbers through a regional newspaper.

I am asking for help from the forum by clicking on this link below and voting for my freind Shawn Moody to send a message to these folks. Thanks for your support!

http://twtpoll.com/rkyj93