a little something for

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by 358 winchester, Nov 6, 2004.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Good morning all
    As most of you know I am the range master for a local gun club and would like to tell you about our Sunday match's.
    ERML is located in the greater Pensacola Fl. area we have four covered out door ranges. Our match's are open to both members of the club and the general public.
    The first Sunday is a Black Powder match
    The second Sunday is a SASS cowboy match
    The third Sunday is IDPA and IDPA also holds a match on the fourth Saturday
    Months with a Fifth Sunday are the Military Rifle match's.
    match fees very so I will not post that info here.
    You can contact a local sponsor UBERS LOCK & GUN AT 1-850-456-9456 for details or click the "email me here " in red below to contact me by email
    We would love to have you stop by and shoot in our match when you are in the area or you can plan a trip to see the sights with a little shooting on the side.
    If you are coming this way please contact me and we will at least get together for a cup of coffee.
    We also hold special events so chek out the " UP COMING EVENTS" forum from time to time
    Ron
  2. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

Wish I was closer, I'd be droppin by to shoot the IDAP match with ya.

ISB
  3. Dave W.

Dave W. New Member

A friend and I went out there today for the IDPA shoot. I was a little unprepared as I didn't have a real good holster, and I also didn't have any thing to hold my mags but we had a really great time. I was shooting my .40 hi-power, and my buddy was using his Glock 35 also in .40. I was more concerned about being safe and hitting the targets than going fast but I'm sure now it won't be long until I'm a regular at these shoots. I had a great time out there and everyone was super friendly and it was ran very smoothly. Tons of fun.

Dave
  4. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

if you work on the basics and accuracy, speed will come faster than you think.

If you are serious about it there are many dry prctice drills you can do at home.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I wish I could have been there!!!

ISB
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013