A loaded Finger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabob, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

One of my friends and shooting buddies was a Captain on the Ga State Patrol over five patrol stations. He had been attending a class in Atlanta and though in Uniform had put his Smokey Bear hat and gunbelt in trunk of patrol car while driving home. As he got close to home on a back county road he heard on the radio that a chase was coming his way. The GSP was chasing a motorcycle. He decided to do a U turn and make a rolling roadblock. As he was turning the biker came flying around a curve and sideswiped the patrol car. Biker wound up in ditch unharmed. Looked like he was going to run and take "Bush Bond". My friend jumped out of the car reached where his gun should have been and drew a loaded finger and pointed at miscreant. The guy looked at this big 6'4" trooper pointing a finger at him and treatening to shoot and decided this guy is crazy and surrendered. About that time the chase cars pulled up. Took a long time to live this incident down( some of us like to bring it up once in a while)
  2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

He's lucky he wasn't "unARMed"!
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

The rider might have been afraid the big guy was a proctologist.:D:D:D:D:D
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Ha ha. I clicked on this thing thinkin...

:fart:
  5. glocknut

glocknut New Member

...and no jar of Vaseline anywhere in sight! :D

mike
    gn
  6. Win73

Win73 New Member

Reminds me of a joke I heard once. This guy was in the army during WWII. He was sent to the front lines and the Germans were attacking. He had no gun and asked the sargent for one. The sargent replied that there were no more guns available. He told the fellow to point his finger at them and go "Bang, Bang!" He thought it would never work but he tried it anyway. Much to his suprise everytime he did it, a German soldier fell down. But then he pointed his finger at one and he kept coming. He tried again and again but the German soldier kept coming. When he got close he heard the German saying, "Tank, Tank!"
  7. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

Both are great stories
  8. Grizz

Grizz Active Member

LOL thats a good one!