1. navis128

navis128 New Member

What the h*ll?

When my son and I heard the news about Amanda Simpson's appointment, he asked me to come on here and read the comments.

This is friggin' nuts now...
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

Educate me, who is Amanda, and your reasons for post?;):confused:
  3. navis128

navis128 New Member

Ok so BHO appointed the first TRANSGENDER to the Administration. He/she went thru it's transformation over a six year period where A man duh worked for a missle development company.

It's been assigned to Dept of Commerce...
  4. topper

topper New Member

AKA Mitchell Simpson. Former test pilot and now TG. Odumma's latest pick. What is this world come to? A real freaking travesty of justice to normal people in america.
  5. navis128

navis128 New Member

I'm thinkin' this person has an identity crisis and I'm just not comfortable with it's hand in the Commerce Dept. It's goal while working in Az was to further the agenda of equal rights for transgendered.

What we need is equal rights for heterosexuals!! I think I'm now in the minority group.
  6. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

7. navis128

navis128 New Member

Yeah, yeah...see these are the people that the Progressives and Planned Parenthood should go after. We need to breed what ever that genetic disorder is out of the herd.
  8. red14

red14 Active Member

Equal rights for transgendered?:eek: Are there, that many of them, that they need equal rights? :rolleyes: I thought we all had equal rights! ;)Isn't that what makes them EQUAL rights?;):confused:
  9. navis128

navis128 New Member

Well some people feel like they need to be special and get more...I think they are trying to endear themselves to the public as such are our real mentally handicapped citizens. We call them "special" and for a person with a mental disorder...of course it would make sense that they thought of themselves in the "special" group.
  10. red14

red14 Active Member

Oh, they are special, but not in a good way. We already have enough civilrights. We don't need more entitlements, too many already.:eek:;)
  11. navis128

navis128 New Member

Hey, maybe we should re-define mentally handicapped. I mean there really isn't anything wrong with people who have Downs...they're just a bit slower on the uptake so some patience is needed. They are more "normal" than these that air brush their faces with pink makeup and glitter, don some wings and prance around like woodland fairies and those that "feel" like they are a woman inside a mans body. Really...how do you "know" how it "feels" to be a woman....YOU'RE A MAN (well kinda).
  12. red14

red14 Active Member

13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

If you look at the history of the world when all great nations/empires were in severe decline then homosexuality and preversion became an accepted norm.
  14. Willie

Willie Active Member

15. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Everybody already has the same rights. It's in the Constitution.