A moment of silence. . . .

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

We have just watched a bid for freedom and liberty crushed by a fascist, Islamic theocratic republic. The republic part is in consideration of the "honest" elections for their President who is nothing more than a mouth piece for the brutal Islamic regime in power now.

These people stand on the same hollowed ground as those in Tiananmen Square, June 1989 and Lexington and Concord on that fateful day in April 1775. Now add this date June 2009.

The struggle for Freedom and liberty is the same in every country and every language.

I suggest a moment of silence in respect for those who died this week in their struggle to be free of the shackles of fascism and brutal theocracy.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

...........:(
  3. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

It's not over yet. It may take time, but there is clearly a large number of people there who object to their government, not even seeing them as their legitimate government.

Give them a little time.
  4. walien

walien Former Guest

How about we all stop buying the cheap crap that the Chinese communists make? Don't watch the olympics in Beijing because of the human rights abuse. Getting people to stop buying things Made in China (sadly that's about 80% of everything in Sam Walton's 'Made in America' Walmart.
  5. fmacsin1

fmacsin1 New Member

Like anything else, Democracy is messy, yes even fatal; but when it takes root, like it looks it has in Iran, nothing can stop it from growing. It's obvious many people there feel the same (and it is probably the majority)!
  6. doug66

doug66 New Member

A moment of silence. . . and a big hell yeah for having the nads to stick it to the man.

I don't know enough about the situation to say the guy who "lost" is any better than the hate mongers already in power, but no doubt they are sick and tired of being oppressed and that sucks no matter what the religion or party affiliation may be. That being said, our govt. needs to stay out of it. We can't handle what's on the plate now.
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

How about all the people here in US that object to the Kenyan usurper sitting in the White House because he "won" the last election? I wish the sheeple over here would wake up. Americans seem to be brainwashed into just sitting around and accepting whatever the TV tells them to accept:mad:

I wish the Iranians all the luck in the world in getting rid of those douchebags that run the country.
  8. No, it is definitely not over yet, Tranter. No government can exist for long if the vast majority of its citizens turn actively against it, and that may well be happening in Iran. Louis the XVI found that out the hard way in 1789, as did Tsar Nicholas in 1917. Lest we forget as well the fate of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in that very same country in 1979.
  9. azsigman

azsigman New Member

10. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

The crazy thing is i wonder how long it will take before America does that for the second time. first we didn't like our government in England for all the taxes and bullshit they where doing, and now look at exactly what our government is doing now. just a matter of time....
  11. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

yup!
  12. OBrien

OBrien New Member

It won't be a majority of America because like azsigman said people will be complaining that no one is doing anything to fix it. Don't believe me watch videos of hurricanes where people sit on their door step showing the damage on THEIR lawn to cameras saying "who is going to clean this mess up" If people won't even clean their own yard up how can we expect them to help clean the country up.
  13. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

so sadly true......
  14. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

I'll be cleaning up my neighborhood. :D
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I will be cleaning mine up as well. :D
  16. swiftman

swiftman Member

Just remember they have no 2nd amendment in Iran , they have to use rocks and sticks to fight the thugs with all the weapons. There are a few saying they are unarmed , but no one in this country will make the connection to our 2nd amendment since they want to do away with it, so they can do the same thing to us.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen". Samuel Adams.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009