A muslim in heaven

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by nffritos, Feb 19, 2010.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

Subject: a muslim in heaven

Abu al-Zarqawi died and George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. George slapped him across the face and yelled,
    "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled "It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write
    the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger
    on the terrorist Leader.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Al- Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest