A North American Union like Europe?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Palmetto, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

the only way i could even pretend to imagine agreeing with this was if we could send the military into mexico with KOS orders on all cartel members.
  3. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

We have a North American union. It currently consists of 50 sovereign states, united under an agreement known as the Constitution of the United States of America.

If any other sovereign state is interested in joining this union--under the agreed terms of this union--I think it would be worth considering. But if someone is going to go off claiming that the Federal Government can change the agreement without the states' consent, then that government has another thing coming. The good news is that it is still our government, and we have the ability to change out the bad apples every two, four, or six years.

I for one think we need to change out everyone. Throw the baby out with the bathwater for all I'm concerned. Better to get rid of a couple too many than a couple too few. :mad:
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

indeed! which territory is it, peurto rico? that wants to join as a state? i say let 'em, so long as their state laws don't violate the Constitution.