1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

A open Letter to Amazon.com from me ..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 29, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dear amazon.com boss ,

I am writing to you after yet another screw up by your national marketing executive Tanya .

I contacted friends at Coopers Brewery here in Australia ( old family friends) and arrainged for some Brew kits to be given away as prizes on two forums that are US based .

to this end Geoff the Chief Executive of Coopers put me in contact with your good selves,

i explained to you over the phone what the deal was and was spoken over most of the time , your marketers did not listen to a word i stated and contradicted me a lot

they stated they understood the instructions and that we would notify them of the winners of our draws so the marketing could send the prize, a coopers home brew kit to the winner directly

this morning i am collecting my mail and whats in my mail 3 vouchers for home brew kits from amazon !!

are you aware that your vouchers state not valid outside CON USA ?? and you sent them to Australia ??

So despite all the trouble, all the explanation you totally ignored everything i said (again) and sent me the vouchers , you did not send them to the folks i specified , you stated you would and that when i asked you stated you where not the stupid one in the conversation ( implying i was stupid and chewing up your precious time)

despite the assurances and insults you promises to forefill the requirements

you did not , you screwed it up as much as possible and did what you wanted to ensure the least ammount of work for yourselves

thank you for yet again totally ignoring people ( your customers)

i'm waiting on a call back from the CEO of coopers as to how to sort this

however i have it from the board that amazon will be removed from the coopers supply chain as this is the upteenth failure where by customers have also been dealt with as though they are sub human, and ridiculed for their nationality

Folks yes we are Aussies , but we are your ally , we dont see you trating afghanistan this way so why treat your ally like this ?
    or dont anything like that matter ,? we just all dummies to the amazon management ?? and they can treat folks anyway they like ??

folks what would happen if $200,000 of your share where trickled onto the market at 1 cent a piece??

i'm quite happy to do that as thats the only thing you'll take notice off share price loss

I've told Cooper my plan i'm waiting to see if they'll match me i think we can drop your share value 30% by close of business

want to see if we can ??

please respond

regards

that stupid aussie who spent all that time explaining to you what to do and where to send stuff who you totally ignored
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good response Jack. What a bunch of boneheads.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i had asked that they send 2 complete kits to sam (shooter45) and a third one to the homebrew chat forums ...
  6. cycloneman

7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

sorry , but it do answer where they get these folks from ...

here we call it the village idiot syndrome

dunno what you call it there but at least your equal opportunity with it

hiring all these totally useless fools ... here they'd have to go into politics to make that sort of money with that low a IQ
  8. cycloneman

I dont know about the IQ thing for some of them. I think they just dont give a &*&*!!!!!!

I keep saying it when shtf they gona curl up in the baby position and die.
  9. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I deal with Amazon a lot, but I did hit something similar a few years ago.

I ordered two Stainless Steel cookie sheets from them.
    When the box arrived, it had four in it.
    I contacted them and explained.
    They e-mailed me a shipping label and a postage sticker, told me to box them up and ship them back.
    I got them all packed, put the stickers on the outside, and put the package in the car to take to UPS on our next trip to town.
    Then they sent another e-mail with a return information sheet attached, asking me to be sure it was inside the box.
    I retrieved it from the car, cut it open, inserted the sheet, re-sealed it, and put it back in the car.
    Then they sent another e-mail instructing me to include some other information inside the box.
    I retrieved it, cut it open AGAIN, put the additional info inside, re-sealed it, and put it back in the car.
    At this point, the box is getting kinda worn.
    You guessed it.
    Another e-mail, with MORE information to put inside the box.
    I got ticked, e-mailed them back, and told them I had re-counted the cookie sheets and there really weren't any extra ones sent.
    I am kind of ashamed of doing that, but dog GONE it, they need to be penalized for a severe lack of EPT!!
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Terry, the thing is Coopers gave em instructions , i've spoken to em and emailed instructions , its simple , 2 voucers get sent to sam

when the draws take place he sends the winner a voucher , they type in the details when they get it and its a full amazon credit inc delivery

it all gets billed back to coopers and i sign its promotional and so partly a tax deductible... IRS and ATO tax credits are interchangable ...

but now we have a voucher naming Sam ON the voucher ( instead of bearer which we need for the giveaway) , it cant be redeemed or sent to anyone else , as even them sam would get it ...

its a total mess

we'll get it sorted and give away a beer kit or two
  11. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

"you stated you would and that when i asked you stated you where not the stupid one in the conversation ( implying i was stupid and chewing up your precious time)"

Unbelievable that someone should make a statement like that to a customer. They should join the ranks of the unemployed.
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Terry, I had a similar issue trying to return an item to Amazon. What ticked me more than anything else, was the printer ink I was paying for, to return the items I didn't order in the first place. No it didn't take that much, but w/me it was a matter of principal. Why should I have to pay for anything, including ink?
  13. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I have to say I'd love a beer kit! :)
    Slam 'em, sounds like they're even worse than Optics Planet who is screwing me over right now for a whole $34.
    As for the YouTube thing, I wonder if they put a sign out when they are doing that asking for stupid and ignorant people only.
  14. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

15. musclehead

musclehead New Member

mmmm Aussie beer,......mmmmm I'm drooling here need a tissue:)

I haven't had a cooper or a sheath stout in decades:(