A petition to the Govt.

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by BishopC, Nov 11, 2012.

1. BishopC

BishopC New Member

A petition has been made for the president to repeal the 1968 and 1986 NFA laws concerning importation and manufacture of class 3 weapons. It seems like a decent thing to me, and maybe the pres will at least give it a glance before laughing at it or not. Who knows but it can't hurt to try could it?

Either way help spreading the word would be huge if you want to, if not it's a good try but doomed to fail.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...rposes-tax-collection-each-item-made/GZ2ppmZ1
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

better off with a petition to repeal the govt and its last 4 years of rule ..
  3. dcriner

dcriner Member

Jack, I would consider it tacky for me to criticise a democratically elected foreign government. Believe it or not, the U.S. voices you hear are not the majority, and there are other major issues here besides guns. I am a gun owner, and do not fear President Obama - we are protected under our constitution.
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Sadly, our constitution is not protected under this president. So far he has done whatever he wants to.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

not disrespecting your nation only those who are currently running the joint ( into the ground)

watching how the numbers are stacking how entire communities voted obama but the people who live there who stated they voted romney , zero ( 0 ) votes for him show though ..

etc etc etc

feel sorry for you all .. i been here seen it before , its frigging heart breaking when you realise how bad it really is
  6. Jetjock1027

Jetjock1027 New Member

The dogs are running the kennel
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Just providing bozo with toilet paper.

He is like the terminator. He is on a mission, will not listen to you, he is not man he is machine, has no intention of negotiations, he has no fear, no remorse, he has to put you in line and he absolutly positivatly will not stop.

In fact now i will call him the obombanator.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

9. BishopC

BishopC New Member

Even if he doesn't take it serious, even if it has no chance at all.

But I guess you're right, it's a pipe dream at best. Thanks for at least giving it lip service.
  10. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Obama won't even see it, much less sign it.
  11. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

You can start a petition there for anything under the sun, it's strictly a "feel-good" placebo for the country to feel like they might have some input into the government. Just like all the current secession petitions there, they will all "get the attention that they deserve'' from the administration...
  12. Boogieman

Boogieman Member

Where do I sign?
  13. Boogieman

Boogieman Member

a gun owner that doesn't fear Obama ??? GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND....