A Plot Against The Second Amendment .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Oct 15, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Everything these morons do is to subvert the Constitution of the United States! Today, public opinion is on our side. According to a recent Rasmussen Poll 59% of voters believe the States should be able to ‘opt out’ of Federal Programs it does not agree with. Compared to 47% who agreed when asked about National Health care in December. Think about that for a moment, and you will see that almost half of the Nation, according to this poll, believe in big Government. A Government that will take care of you!

That is a trend in which I predict will give rise to much more attention from the left. Those who are opposed to a truly federal System as laid out by the founding fathers in our constitution, have called upon ‘constitutional experts’ to put down such silly talk of State Sovereignty, and the notion that the Tenth Amendment has any real bearing on today’s political landscape.
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

You'd think the Dems would eventually figure they better stay away from gun control if they want to survive, but they never seem to get it?

I always raz my Dem neighbors & friends concerning this issue. They are union guys who worked up on the slope for 30 years when times were good and then retired; long before everything was sub-contracted out and wages collapsed. So they had to just luv Obama when he was first running, now they avoid me rather than face my verbal abuse about their naive political/world view. Ha.
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The one good thing about having a POTUS who is not really a natural born American is that he doesn't know the concept of waking the sleeping giant. He's about to learn.