A-Plus Game Pics

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by coonass, Oct 8, 2004.

1. coonass

coonass New Member

These are some awesom pics .......... My stand was just out the frames on the top right corner ........ I hunted it three times and kill two deer ....... Dem NOT :mad: knowing I hunted some other spots ................ WOW
    ....... This is where a digital cam would have come in handy ...... so you can view pics daily ............ Man ole Man if I only knew....... I would have lived on my stand for the whole five days ..............

Attached Files:

2. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Nice pictures!!! You guys are allowed to bait game down there??? It's a big no no up here!!

Thanks for sharing
  3. groundhogdevastation

groundhogdevastation New Member

Great pics CA! By the way, some "deer medicine" should get to you on Monday by way of the "big brown truck"! GHD
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Great pics, Coonass!
  5. coonass

coonass New Member

Yes in Texas we feed corn .......... but here in Louisiana I feed nuttin , I hunt trails , rub lines etc ........

GHD .......... The flu has been getting worst , hope the dosage is correct cause the Homecomming is next Saturday ????????? Thanks , I will swallow a few as soon as they arrive and let you know ????????